natadrol side effects

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
Been trying natadrol into second bottles and im having a small gyno flare up. im taking 6 pills a day split into 2 doses I havent noticed much in the way of gains yet but i have dropped a lil fat around the waist. Are there any estrogenic properties to natadrol, been using pp liqua vade formistane to try and qwell my flare up but as of today i stopped the natadrol 2 c if the flare up goes away.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
anything that is said to increase testosterone will also lead to an increase in estrogen , thats just the way the body works It could be that by increasing your test , youve gone past your "tolerance level" and you may have knocked your body out of sync.Youve stopped the natadrol which is good
pp liqua vade enhances absorbtion so maybe you should have taken less natadrol per dose

gwindow13

Awards
I have been running Formestane LV along side Natadrol for all of the cycle and haven't had any problems, Try running some sustain and Formestane for a while to get things back together, You must be very prone to gyno if this has happened, you should always consider an estrogen inhibitor during all your cycles if this is the case. Cheers

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
just my opinion formastane -lv blows compared to formex or even transderamal formastane. 1 formex a day was all i needed

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
just my opinion formastane -lv blows compared to formex or even transderamal formastane. 1 formex a day was all i needed

im interested in using formestane , what benefit did you get from it?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
im not to sure if formex was formestane but for me it helped keep my gains from small cycles and kept my physique hardened also def helped keep estro in check even with just 1 pill a day

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
any update to your situation?

I too am worried about gyno flare ups (be it mild).

Did you gyno flare ups go away? or did you have to use a SERM / AI to remedy the situation?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
whats the point of taking supplements which you hope will give you muscle when all they do is give you hassle.i dont know how old you are but regardless of age , should you really be worrying about such things as gyno -theres more to life go enjoy it.

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
whats the point of taking supplements which you hope will give you muscle when all they do is give you hassle.i dont know how old you are but regardless of age , should you really be worrying about such things as gyno -theres more to life go enjoy it.
Pre-Cautions to everything is a must

but yea, i do agree with you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im taking 10 caps a day right now, and have no side effects, none zero zilch.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im taking 10 caps a day right now, and have no side effects, none zero zilch.
glad to hear it, most have reported no sides with Natadrol.

ten is a massive dose and certainly maxes out the most one should consume under any circumstances, the gains must be outrageous though!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it, most have reported no sides with Natadrol.

ten is a massive dose and certainly maxes out the most one should consume under any circumstances, the gains must be outrageous though!

i weight about 170-172 too, im lighter than many ive seen take 8 caps.

im not getting outrageous gains, or do i care, what i care and love is the performance benefits, as well as the hardening benefits.

im on about the same diet as hdrol, with hdrol i gained 10 pound in less than 5 weeks, on natadrol my muscles have hardened up but no size gains.

im a happy customer so no worries.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
ok i stopped tha nata cause the flare up was bananas my left nipple fkin blew up on me i had never had much a prob with my left. I know this sounds awkward but i started a dimethazine cycle, but lat time i did 1 my gyno turned into pea sized nothings and stayed that way, i was thinking of some epi as as bridge, also i started on about 400mg tren a week the flare up is subsiding and i hope it rally takes a back seat cause i have never had a flare up like this b4

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
ok i stopped tha nata cause the flare up was bananas my left nipple fkin blew up on me i had never had much a prob with my left. I know this sounds awkward but i started a dimethazine cycle, but lat time i did 1 my gyno turned into pea sized nothings and stayed that way, i was thinking of some epi as as bridge, also i started on about 400mg tren a week the flare up is subsiding and i hope it rally takes a back seat cause i have never had a flare up like this b4
you dont think you should be letting your body "normalise" instead of taking one drug after another?

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
naaaaaaa i jus wanna get this cycle over with i love my cycles esp tren makes u feel all good inside. i was only on the nata for 20 days, my balls r still huge my gyno is shrinkimg and my labido is sky high

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
naaaaaaa i jus wanna get this cycle over with i love my cycles esp tren makes u feel all good inside. i was only on the nata for 20 days, my balls r still huge my gyno is shrinkimg and my labido is sky high
hi
i dont want to sound a perv but is it something youre taking that gives you bigger balls -if not any suggestions?

theguvner

Awards
From what I have heard, clomid will make your balls bigger.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Natadrol is a joke! A gyno flare up was not the result of Natadrol! What else are you running?

68sauce

Awards
I just started Natadrol. All I can say is wow.

In a good mood all day long. Good stuff.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I just started Natadrol. All I can say is wow.

In a good mood all day long. Good stuff.
well youve got one out of the seven , hope the others follow -keep us updated
quote from product advertising

Increases your LBM
Decreases your subcutaneous water retention
Promotes a lean, dry, vascular look
Gives profound strength increases
Supercharges your libido and give rock-hard erections
Increases your positive aggression
Boosts confidence and mood" unquote

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
I notice extreme stomach cramps, and a feeling of being bloated, anyone else expierence this?

68sauce

Awards
I dont know about stomach cramps but my blood pressure is slightly up. Not really up very high, just slightly.