- 05-16-2010, 01:31 PM
- 05-16-2010, 02:23 PM
- 05-17-2010, 03:02 AM
Im not huge on jumping from one hormonal supp to the next (even if one is an AI)
Giving your endocrine system a break is always a good idea. With that said, I know many are anxious to make the best gains they can and dont always think of longevity. The choice is yours, but you may want to consider giving your body a month off of testosterone altering supplements before starting up your M1D cycle.Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
05-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, as much as i dont want to i will probly wait a month before i start the m1d, and based on some of the posts ive been reading maybe a natadrol/m1d stack is the way to go..
05-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Swolen makes a very good point, and he's probably absolutely right.
Personally i don't terrible difficulty switching from an AI to the slightly suppresive M1D.
If you've been taking formadrol for 4 weeks, and you only plan on taking a 4 week cycle of M1D, 8 weeks on test altering supplements is not a stretch of anyone's imagination.
05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
yeah, im going into my 4th week or formadrol. perhaps i will split the difference and take 2 weeks off before i start the m1d. either way i will let you guys know how it treats me. thanks again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hustlehands in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
- By good2Badawg in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:26 AM
- By phillyguy79 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:19 PM
- By BTS in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:04 PM
- By noobie1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2008, 08:43 PM