formadrol/ m1d?

1. formadrol/ m1d?

hi guys long time reader first time poster im just finishing a 4 week run of formadrol(standalone) and wow, super impressed, strength and mass are both up, and im leaner. my question is this how long should i wait after the form to start running m1d?

2. You can start running it right away.
    •   

3. Im not huge on jumping from one hormonal supp to the next (even if one is an AI)

Giving your endocrine system a break is always a good idea. With that said, I know many are anxious to make the best gains they can and dont always think of longevity. The choice is yours, but you may want to consider giving your body a month off of testosterone altering supplements before starting up your M1D cycle.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

4. Thanks for the replies guys, as much as i dont want to i will probly wait a month before i start the m1d, and based on some of the posts ive been reading maybe a natadrol/m1d stack is the way to go..

5. Swolen makes a very good point, and he's probably absolutely right.

Personally i don't terrible difficulty switching from an AI to the slightly suppresive M1D.

If you've been taking formadrol for 4 weeks, and you only plan on taking a 4 week cycle of M1D, 8 weeks on test altering supplements is not a stretch of anyone's imagination.
    •   

6. yeah, im going into my 4th week or formadrol. perhaps i will split the difference and take 2 weeks off before i start the m1d. either way i will let you guys know how it treats me. thanks again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. formadrol and DAA ( lit up)
    By hustlehands in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 04:02 PM
  2. T-911/Formadrol???
    By good2Badawg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 07:26 AM
  3. T-911 and Formadrol together?
    By phillyguy79 in forum LG Sciences