Trifecta stack.....few questions before I start

firedoghfd

Awards
I will be starting the Trifecta Stack next week and had just few questions.
Goals will be to lose BF while gaining lean muscle mass.

Thinking about changing up my routines. I would like to keep it something like
Chest/Bi
Shoulder/Abs
Back/Tri
Legs/Abs

what are your suggestions on reps and sets while on the stack?

Is it best to follow the directions on the bottles or have you guys noticed a better dosage time line?

How much cardio can i do? Is a spin class 3 days a week OK (45min each)?

thanks. I'll try to post some starting stats and some ending stats later.

I also noticed the stack i bought did not come with any freebies, am i missing out on anything good?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi mate,

I've just finished week 3. I've slightly changed the dosage scheme. On workout days, I'm taking 6 and 6 and non- workout days I'm taking either 4 or 3 of each, depending on the day. This way I can get the full 4 weeks and also the higher dosages on the days my body needs it.

In terms of workout, I've been doing high volume.

At the end of the third week, my weight has increased by 6.6 lbs and my body fat has dropped approx 2 lbs maybe slightly more.

The best part...my diet. I've eating like I'm bulking big time and in the past I've always put on a lot of fat, not this time though!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I've been following the Optimized Volume Training. Just type it into google. Its pretty intense for the first of couple of weeks due to the sheer volume, but you do get used to it.

Rocco Vieri

Awards
I just got the Trifecta and started today and was wondering how important it is to take them with meals? Obviously it's easier to remember to take them wih meals.

Also, I was thinking about dosing the M1D and MMV3 the same so the run out at the same time. No problem right?

Rocco Vieri

Awards
I just got the Trifecta and started today and was wondering how important it is to take them with meals? Obviously it's easier to remember to take them wih meals.

Also, I was thinking about dosing the M1D and MMV3 the same so the run out at the same time. No problem right?
Anyone?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established

best to check with reps, maybe PM metroba or craigmatthew, but I am running trifecta at the moment, and I am taking with meals ( afterwards) and also have worked dosing protocol so that I take exactly the same all the way through and end the same time... I haven't had and can't report any issues with this from my experience and i'm on my last week before I start PCT