- 05-07-2010, 01:16 AM
- 05-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Most users experience very little shutdown with Natadrol, so if you are in that group then lighter PCT options may suffice.
Both Formadrol XL and T-911 are both just $5 more on NutraPlanet than plain 6-bromo, so I can't see any reason not to chose them!
Also they have a much more comprehensive formulation than 6-bromo solo for a PCT that should not only provide better recovery if you are shut down at all, but also numerous users have reported continued strength gains during their PCT with these products.
05-07-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm with ZB. Not a fan of 6-bromo at all. If you like it, and have it on hand, then go for it, but I believe there are better options out there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By animalkrack3r in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2012, 05:34 PM
- By doolee in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
- By burywhite in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:08 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:23 PM
- By Chico222 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-19-2010, 12:28 AM