natadrol with testopro

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
hey,do you guys think this be a good together?thanks?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
actually it is something I will be running in the future,. The test enhancer will compliment Nata like a champ, IMHO

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
nice,i think i might give it a shot.i was thinking about adding the m1d,but since its my first run i didnt wanna go crazy and this way i can see if the nata works for me.would you still run the testopro at 4x a day for the full 8 weeks?anything else special you would do?thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run the Nata and M1D together and then run TestoPRO as part of your post cycle, perhaps alongside Formadrol Extreme.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
nice,i think i might give it a shot.i was thinking about adding the m1d,but since its my first run i didnt wanna go crazy and this way i can see if the nata works for me.would you still run the testopro at 4x a day for the full 8 weeks?anything else special you would do?thanks
you could, they do different things so they actually complement each other nicely.
And there are tons of options out there as far as what I would do, but what you have is a good start. I would add ASGT if you are able, and then add Postal if you can...
Like I said, there are TONS of things that could be added to make it a more enhanced stack. depending on the $$$$$ of course :fing02:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run the Nata and M1D together and then run TestoPRO as part of your post cycle, perhaps alongside Formadrol Extreme.
That is my PCT for high dosed Natadrol/T-911 right there. TestoPro/Formadrol/Prime; this has me thinking I will continue to make progress and tear it up even after I am off the Nata.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i plan on doing the asgt with bcaa+ee but just reg creatine mono to try and save some monies.so its looks like some say its better for the pct rather then stacked with the nata.im still like 3 weeks or from using it cause i wanted to get alittle bigger like you guys suggested early.so your ideas coming for me.thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is my PCT for high dosed Natadrol/T-911 right there. TestoPro/Formadrol/Prime; this has me thinking I will continue to make progress and tear it up even after I am off the Nata.
Other than Prime, Ive had good results with every supp you mentioned there.

And even with Prime, it seemed a case where I was just a non responder.