So i let Methyl 1-D take my PH virginity..

Xx7

Awards
And i loved it!. 3 weeks in, about 5 lbs heavier, much harder muscles, stronger, and size gains come out to about a 1/4" gained on everything. very impressed. and this was at only 3 caps a day!.

So next on my hitlist is trifecta. Now ive seen alot of guys becoming interested in natadrol mixed in with trifecta? Good idea or overkill? Definitely a fan of LG so far. What do you guys think? I can only imagine the gains with trifecta alone, but hopefully 3 caps a day from masterdrol and 1D will do the trick. Only thing im worried about is low dosage. Thanks guys!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
And i loved it!. 3 weeks in, about 5 lbs heavier, much harder muscles, stronger, and size gains come out to about a 1/4" gained on everything. very impressed. and this was at only 3 caps a day!.

So next on my hitlist is trifecta. Now ive seen alot of guys becoming interested in natadrol mixed in with trifecta? Good idea or overkill? Definitely a fan of LG so far. What do you guys think? I can only imagine the gains with trifecta alone, but hopefully 3 caps a day from masterdrol and 1D will do the trick. Only thing im worried about is low dosage. Thanks guys!
M1-D at one time was under rated, it is truly a phenomenal product! great job on the gains.. both ND and Trifecta are intense, one being PH, but with slim to no sides, and ND being a natty product with the chance of shut down. But it hasn't been reported yet.. I haven't seen a full run of the trifecta and ND yet.. this is something i have been pondering and may break into ;)

if your getting those kind of gains from a low dose, that thats really incredible! no need to ramp up and if you do ramp it up slow.:D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
x2, natadrol is treating me damn nice ATM!!

M1-D at one time was under rated, it is truly a phenomenal product! great job on the gains.. both ND and Trifecta are intense, one being PH, but with slim to no sides, and ND being a natty product with the chance of shut down. But it hasn't been reported yet.. I haven't seen a full run of the trifecta and ND yet.. this is something i have been pondering and may break into ;)

if your getting those kind of gains from a low dose, that thats really incredible! no need to ramp up and if you do ramp it up slow.:D