MMV3 question

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Is there any equivalency for the number of tabs of MMV3 that would equal say....80mg of Anavar or 100mg of Winstrol? I ask this because i know it is basically DHT.
No wonder my scalp has been feeling itchy...Im prone to male pattern baldness!! I'm on propecia, so this sudden surge of DHT must be attacking my follicles like crazy!

Im gonna have to be careful in the future. Damn...I really like the trifecta stack!

protempsfish

Awards
So this could cause hair loss then? I know with every PH there are always risks but I thought MM3 was very mild?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Well....I've been fighting hairloss for around 10 years and my research tells me that DHT is the main culprit for hairloss. Hence propecie and dusteride work as treatments by blocking DHT production. So it would make sense the an increase in DHT would result in an increase in hairloss. However, as the cycle is only 4 weeks, I don't think it would have a major impact, as long as you dont run concurrent cycles. The only reason I mentioned it I noticed my scalp was itchy again, similiar to when I first started losing hair before starting propecia. I'm 2 weeks into cycle no noticeable hairloss, just itch. Only have another 2 weeks, so hopefully should be ok.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well....I've been fighting hairloss for around 10 years and my research tells me that DHT is the main culprit for hairloss. Hence propecie and dusteride work as treatments by blocking DHT production. So it would make sense the an increase in DHT would result in an increase in hairloss. However, as the cycle is only 4 weeks, I don't think it would have a major impact, as long as you dont run concurrent cycles. The only reason I mentioned it I noticed my scalp was itchy again, similiar to when I first started losing hair before starting propecia. I'm 2 weeks into cycle no noticeable hairloss, just itch. Only have another 2 weeks, so hopefully should be ok.
report back..:)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Will do. Like I said nothing as yet. It was just mention of DHT that caught my attention, for obvious reasons.

Have to say though, only 2 weeks and my physique is chaning by the day! It looks like I will have finally the look that has eluded me for so long. You know the lean, ripped look!! I've made superb progress, expecially consdering I've increasedmy calories by 50%!! Still losing fat!!

protempsfish

Awards
Nice job bro. I am going to run this in Nov so I am interessted to see some results!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
excellent feedback. How long and at what amounts are you dosing this?

Will do. Like I said nothing as yet. It was just mention of DHT that caught my attention, for obvious reasons.

Have to say though, only 2 weeks and my physique is chaning by the day! It looks like I will have finally the look that has eluded me for so long. You know the lean, ripped look!! I've made superb progress, expecially consdering I've increasedmy calories by 50%!! Still losing fat!!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Have to add I'm also taking Anabolic Pump. I'm dosing 5 and 5 this week. Moving up to 6 and 6 next week and then back down to 5 and 5 in the last week. Cant wait for the next two weeks bro!! I still cant get over not gaining any fat!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback!! Let us know how it goes man.