Natadrol question

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Natadrol question

im thinking about running Natadrol but im worried it might not be effective for someone my age 47. Do you know of anyone my age that has used this product and what there results were like. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boilerfan View Post
    im thinking about running Natadrol but im worried it might not be effective for someone my age 47. Do you know of anyone my age that has used this product and what there results were like. Thanks

Well I am 35 and ran a 4 week cycle of the Trifecta stack with teriffic results, I lost 12 lbs, definately toned up and my strength definately increased. I am now starting a cycle of Natadrol with M1-D and have complete confidence in the product after the results I saw with the Trifecta stack. As with any cycle your diet is key to getting the results you desire along with a good consistent work out schedule. I am sure you would benefit from Natadrol as long as you are disciplined when it comes to diet and exercise. Hope I helped
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the response. I am torn between this and an h-drol cycle and Natadrol looks alot cheaper and safer.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah I have had the Mdrol/Hdrol argument with myself and have always come up with the safety factor, I prefer the LG products because they are not as toxic to the liver and have produced results for me(I look better now than when I was 18) and I am not a very experienced PH user and wouldnt want to make a costly mistake to my liver. I would give the Natadrol a try look around here for a dosing that would help you get where you want to be. there are plenty of people on here including reps that can point you in the right direction.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

If you've never run a Prohormone before and you are considering H-drol i would suggest trying the Trifecta first. Of course Natadrol is a great starting point too.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Answers

In the past ive used h-drol, 3-ad and The One. So I do have some experience. I had good results with each but 3 ad and The One really increased my blood pressure.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Hdrol is good, as was the one. These days I am looking more towards natty supplements as the gains are just easier to keep. Also they are cheaper I'm the long run as you don't need all the support products.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Hdrol is good, as was the one. These days I am looking more towards natty supplements as the gains are just easier to keep. Also they are cheaper I'm the long run as you don't need all the support products.
    this is so true bro!... and not to mention much, much safer
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol log question will log!
    By maddog28 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:22 PM
  2. Another natadrol question
    By TonyGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 05:49 AM
  3. Natadrol Stacking Question