Started Natadrol and MMv3

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Today i got 3 bottles of Natadrol and 2 bottles of MMv3.

That puts me at 45 days of Natadrol and 8 caps a day and MMv3 at 6 tabs a day. I will update this every once in a while. I'm in afghanistan right now and it makes everything a little harder as you can probably understand. I still get enough time to do get in solid work outs.

I will also be taking BCAAs, Glutamine, Whey Protein, Creatine, Pre-Workout (jack3d and N.O. Xplode NT), Motivate (a.i.).

Right now because i'm a very leaned out hard gainer, i will be working out every other day. There's no such things as weekends for me in afghanistan so that doesn't play any difference. I will break it into push/pull/leg days. I just finished about 2 months of 5x5 full body routine and saw good progress.

When i go to the gym later in week 1 i will post some "bench mark" lifts.

I'm currently 165 pounds on day 1.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
A quick question for anyone who's run anything similiar. If i take my 90 count bottle of Formadrol and run one pill morning and night for the durration of my 45 days will that keep my libido in check?

I will run more test booster afterwards for a PCT, maybe T-911 or something.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you want to run One cap of Formadrol through out the entire ND & MM cycle? to keep Libido in check? .. If anything, add in T-911 very low dose..but you shouldn't have any libido problems...Up yes...down? highly unlikley...but then again we never thought a man would walk on a moon though:D

Formadrol ability to sky rocket test levels is insane.. Definitely save for PCT;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Alright was just checking since both natadrol and mm can somewhat supress you. I guess i'll wait and see, i'm sure everything will be fine though!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 happened fall on an off day at the gym, an on day for the toilet!(hopefully my body will get used to this lol) I'll be there tomorrow afternoon for sure with legs. I'm thinking i will track my reps at 315 to mesaure progress.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
agreed, maybe t911 pre workout and save the formadrol for pct.

you want to run One cap of Formadrol through out the entire ND & MM cycle? to keep Libido in check? .. If anything, add in T-911 very low dose..but you shouldn't have any libido problems...Up yes...down? highly unlikley...but then again we never thought a man would walk on a moon though:D

Formadrol ability to sky rocket test levels is insane.. Definitely save for PCT;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 legs, Started with Squats and my first working set i did 315x5. I'm going to use that to measure improvements over the next 6 weeks.

So far(day 2) i haven't really notice any changes from taking these two supplements, luckly my ****s died down haha.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so are you posting your log reviews in here? or maybe start a new thread..:) may be easier for folks to follow along:)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You're right i guess i'll start a log tomorrow after my workout.

Got wicked headaches for the past 3 days :(

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You drinking enough water? Possibly also avoid caffeine on the stack.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
You're right i guess i'll start a log tomorrow after my workout.

Got wicked headaches for the past 3 days :(
Bro...went through exactly the same thing when I first started the trifecta stack and I never get headaches. It was awful.

Anyhoo, took peeps advice on here. I split my dosages into single tablets each dose, but took them more often. So instead of doing 2 and 2 pre-workout first thing in the morning, I did 1 and 1 pre and 1 and 1 post workout. I also slightly reduced the dosage of my pre-workout drink. The headaches stopped and now in my second week Im dosing as recommended.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Alright was just checking since both natadrol and mm can somewhat supress you. I guess i'll wait and see, i'm sure everything will be fine though!
I was under the impression that ND was not suppressive at all... not sure about mm though.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i'm going to try MM a 4 tabs a day 1 at a time spread out, and natadrol i'm kicking down to 6 caps. Hopefully that combined with drinking more water i will be able to figure out how to bump it back up to 8 and 6.

As for Natadrol(and MM) being supressive or not, i just assumed so since they recommend a PCT to get your hormones back in gear.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i'm going to try MM a 4 tabs a day 1 at a time spread out, and natadrol i'm kicking down to 6 caps. Hopefully that combined with drinking more water i will be able to figure out how to bump it back up to 8 and 6.

As for Natadrol(and MM) being supressive or not, i just assumed so since they recommend a PCT to get your hormones back in gear.
PCT for ND is pretty much just to be safe... From what I understand, there is minimal if any suppression.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think you're right, a lot of people seem to say their libido is up on natadrol. MM on the other hand is a muscle hardener prohormone. I have no problem running formadrol though. No better time to try it out :)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
45 days at 8 caps a day is going to be awesome! The best of the supplement will arrive in the 3rd or 4th week. I never had a any libido problems, nor did I have any libido increases. Make sure to drink plenty of water, the Natadrol might make your thirsty and hungry. As it has already been said Formadrol as a PCT will work great and it is a great addition to keep your gains coming.