next stack

bigjeff200

Awards
Hey guys, I'm nearing the end of my natadrol, will start the form xl in about a week n a half. I want to plan my next stack and had a good experience from this so far. If I just want to run it again how long should I wait and if you have any suggestions beside a pro-hormone let me know :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to run the Trifecta stack, i would try Natadrol with a good Test booster and see how that turns out.

With out looking back i can't rememeber how many Nata you dosed a day. You might want to try a higher dose if you really liked it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Personally i was planing on running Formadrol with Natadrol and see how that turned out. Since it's getting close to summer months i decided i'm going to stack with with Masterdrol for 6 weeks, running Natadrol at 8 a day. I'm just waiting on the mail man now :)

If you didn't want to use formadrol, i would use AI's TestoPro or Diesel Test Pro-Cycle. All 3 are great products.

I have no evidence that there would be any substantial "synergy" from a test booster. Just a gut feeling they would do well together.

Kind of like USPlabs Prime stacks well with just about anything :p

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used Natadrol yet, but i've only heard good things.

I honestly don't think there are any natural products out there that compare.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm running Nata-D right now at 8 caps..and I'm steam rolling:D.. test booster? hands down Formadrol Extreme.. with all the blood work coming back backing the product from users? very easy decision my friend:)

bigjeff200

Awards
ok... so if I do another Natadrol run in the summer, I can do the formadrol at the same time...Would I still need a pct?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ok... so if I do another Natadrol run in the summer, I can do the formadrol at the same time...Would I still need a pct?
Honestly don't think you would. I might extend formadrol 1 week past natadrol just to be safe, but i wouldn't think it's nessisary by any means.

bigjeff200

Awards
I don't think Ive had any shut down at all while on natadrol this time. I doubt you really need a pct at all. I'm just gonna do it b/c better safe than sorry, plus everyone says great things about formadrol anyways

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think it'd be a pretty interesting stack none the less.

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
ok so I am running Natadrol and M1-D at 2/2/2 and plan on going to 8 on the Natty(still in first week), what would you recommend for the formodrol? 1a.m and 1 p.m? thanks

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
ok so I am running Natadrol and M1-D at 2/2/2 and plan on going to 8 on the Natty(still in first week), what would you recommend for the formodrol? 1a.m and 1 p.m? thanks
Honestly, most people will probably tell you that Nata and M1-D you probably wouldn't gain much extra from taking Formadrol on cycle, but if you're like me and are willing to try anything i'd run it something like this :)

2 after i wake up, 1 before work out and 1 before bed.(2 before bed on off days)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7