Formadrol Extreme 2 week blood results!!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Well had my 2 week blood results done Monday morning by my Endo Dr. Williams in Louisville. My cycle was a 28 day Teifecta stack run where i maxed out at 8 caps a day on the m1d and the MM. My finishng Blood was a s follows

Testosterone Total------[N] 552ng/dl----(250-1100)
Testosterone Free------ [N] 161ng/dl----(46.0-224.0)
Testosterone Bioavailable [N] 355ng/dl----(110-575)

Estradiol,Free LC/MS/MS (32551N)
Estardiol,Free----0.21pg/ml----(<=0.45)
Estradiol, % Free---- [L] 1.12%-----(1.25-1.85)
Estradiol,------6pg/ml------(<=29)

Prolactin------4.6ng/ml------(2.0-18.0)

Pretty Normal i will say. My PCT has consisted of

OEP 2/1
Prime 3/3
Formadrol Extreme 4/4/3/2
ASGT 2 scoops a day 1 on off days

Nothing there that should have effected my hormone levels other then Formadrol so here is my results

Testosterone Total----[N] 712ng/dl----(250-1100)
Testosterone Free------ [HN] 203ng/dl----(46.0-224.0)
Testosterone Bioavailable [N] 418ng/dl----(110-575)

Pretty good improvements here im up on everything but im not sure what Test Bioavailability is???

Estradiol,Free LC/MS/MS (31521N)
Estardiol,Free--0.36pg/ml--(<=0.45)
Estradiol, % Free---- [HN] 1.72%-----(1.25-1.85)
Estradiol,---19pg/ml---(<=29)

Prolactin------4.1ng/ml------(2.0-18.0)

Should i be concerened about the increase in my Estro levels? I noticed they all changed and for the greater at that. I feel strong as ever and am actually currently 229.2 weight and just set PR's in my bench Sunday so Strength is 100% there.

Whats the take on these numbers and should i do as planned and start tapering the Formadrol or stay at 4?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your starting T levels before PCT are pretty high considering you'd just come off cycle. Goes to show how little suppression there is on the Trifecta.

If your estrogen is rising already, I'd stick with the 4/day, and begin a taper later.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Like taper when? im currently 3 days into my 3rd week ive gone 4 a day the first 2 weeks ans started 3 a day yesterday. I knew the supression was minimal on the stack im just a little concerendon the rise in Estro in just 2 weeks. It might be Normal from what i read but still makes you think when you see it.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Great to have blood work. I'm supprised to see estro, especially E2 increase so much. Your T/E ratio is roughly half of what it was before Formadrol. I am currently using Formadrol and would like to hear what an LG rep has to say.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like taper when? im currently 3 days into my 3rd week ive gone 4 a day the first 2 weeks ans started 3 a day yesterday. I knew the supression was minimal on the stack im just a little concerendon the rise in Estro in just 2 weeks. It might be Normal from what i read but still makes you think when you see it.
Whenever you want. I'd stick with 3 for a week, then drop to 2 for the last week. But that's just one of many ways you could slowly decrease dosage.

Great to have blood work. I'm supprised to see estro, especially E2 increase so much. Your T/E ratio is roughly half of what it was before Formadrol. I am currently using Formadrol and would like to hear what an LG rep has to say.
It's certainly intriguing.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Why do need to taper off the formadrol? Is it just because you ran the trifecta stack first or wold you sill need to taper if you where to just take formadrol by itself?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Why do need to taper off the formadrol? Is it just because you ran the trifecta stack first or wold you sill need to taper if you where to just take formadrol by itself?
To avoid estro rebound.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a personal preference; just something I've found useful when coming off of any AI. By tapering, you reduce (if not eliminate) any residual estrogen rebound.

It's not absolutely necessary, but as Lou has already seen some increase in estrogen (which is an indication of adaptation to Formadrol), a taper would help his endo system maintain closer to homeostasis.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I have been told by many to taper so i will continue on my 4/4/3/2 dosing and may go 1 a day for a week with the extra tabs if it would even bennefit. Im actually surprised my Test climbed by basically 150 in 2 weeks thats pretty good in my book. Its no 300% like i seen posted in an earlier thread but its progress none the less.

Im not planning on another bloodwork at the end of PCT unless anyone thinks that with the rising Estrogen levels i should. I have been told in a PM that with a rise in Test will include a rise in Estrogen so it makes sense and im still within the Normal range on all E levels. Im guessing looking thru the results that N=Normal L=Low and the HN=High Normal? I feel great though so im impressed. This was also my first go around with Prime and my Goodness Prime is the S**T!!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking since it was a natural type of product that you wouldn't need to taper off of it good thing I read this thread because I'm about to end a 4 week solo run of formadrol I guess I'll go another week and taper off of it.
I've been dosing it at 4 caps a day 2 when I wakeup and 2 before I go to sleep. How do you guys think I should dose them for the 5 week.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great run Lou and looks like the future is bright for you bro. Resolve gave some solid advice for you!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Tapering off never hurts. I taper off of all hormonals to allow for a gradual transition back to homeostasis

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Tapering off never hurts. I taper off of all hormonals to allow for a gradual transition back to homeostasis
Same as me, I like a nice smooth transition. Great blood results btw!! I'd love to post this on bb.com Lou if you don't mind?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Some good information in this thread. What are the thoughts on doing an 8 week formadrol run? I was planning on doing an 8 week natadol run with 8 weeks of formadrol later this year but with Lou's estro results 4 weeks may be enough.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Same as me, I like a nice smooth transition. Great blood results btw!! I'd love to post this on bb.com Lou if you don't mind?
Not a problem. I have all the results in my email but i do know the grief over there so if you get the shaft over there i can even go pick up the originals and scan them to you when im downtown again

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I will say my PCT (OEP,Prime,ASGT and Form EX seemed better then the trifecta stack as far as strength increase went. Im guessing that the Prime (My first run) and Formadrol Extreme just popped together as i felt incredible the entire time.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem. I have all the results in my email but i do know the grief over there so if you get the shaft over there i can even go pick up the originals and scan them to you when im downtown again
I would love those scans man!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I would love those scans man!
Not a problem. Its derby time here in Louisville so the city is in shutdown mode so it may be next week.

csh72

Awards
I am on my 5th day of doing a Formadrol Extreme cycle of 4/4/3/2 and have already noticed a differance.I was going to do a 4-week cycle run of T-911 right after the Form Extreme,then take 4 weeks off and do the same 8-week cycle again.Does anyone have any thoughts? I only want to stick with he natural test boosting supps.After 5 days I have already noticed a gain in stamina,not near as grouchy,and wanting to chase the wife around.Real nice to wake up with the morning with the libido working again.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I used Formadrol for about two weeks and noticed increase hardness even within such a short period of time. I stopped because of Lou's blood results. An increase in E2 is very disconcerting for a product thats supposed to reduce estro.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Formadrol for about two weeks and noticed increase hardness even within such a short period of time. I stopped because of Lou's blood results. An increase in E2 is very disconcerting for a product thats supposed to reduce estro.
I dont recall ever seeing a negative review of Formadrol, its part of my PCT every time.

Glad to see once again it has proven itself effective time and time again with bloodwork and real world results!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Dont stop! When your Test raises X amount your Estro is going to rise some. I also think the MM that i was taking in the Tri stack had anti E properties so my test levels were low because of that. The Formadrol was raising my Test levels and bringing my E2 levels back to normal. Sure its a jump but its in the normal range.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dont stop! When your Test raises X amount your Estro is going to rise some. I also think the MM that i was taking in the Tri stack had anti E properties so my test levels were low because of that. The Formadrol was raising my Test levels and bringing my E2 levels back to normal. Sure its a jump but its in the normal range.
exactly, it's the test:estrogen ratio that is important here

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me, I'm looking forward to trying this product

Kagigi

Awards
I felt better and got more gains from the Form than the rest of the Tri stack.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I felt better and got more gains from the Form than the rest of the Tri stack
Funny you say that. I felt good on the stack Strength was up, energy was up, weight going down. Once i started the Formadrol it was an explosive difference. I actually IMO gained more in PCT as far as strength and Fat loss go then while on the tristack. I will say the 8 weeks of both were very good and its a great first time run for a newb

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
It apears to me that T/E ratio is worse while using Formadrol that before.
It was You do have to realize though that MM in the stack lowers your estrogen in itself. So my E levels were low while on cycle because of that. So 2 weeks after my bloods were done again. There is naturally going to be a rise in my E to get back to where it was before cycle. The Formadrol then Incresed my T and that causes your E to rise to balance the 2 out. My E levels are in the Norm range and have given me no reason to be concerned. Blood was Don Today for my Final PCT 2 weeks after i finished. I will post those in a couple days.