ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today im adding natadrol to my ebol/cbol/tt-33 stack

want to start at 6 a day see how i feel. i have 4 bottles.

i workout 3-3.5 hours after waking,

should i take my first dose pre-workout, or just am??

or just i just dose am, my second dose 3 hours later pre-workout and my last dose a few hours before i go to bed?

can natadrol be dosed on empty stomach? with food? or simply with a protein shake?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you work out for 3.5 hours? Wheew!, when I would start out at 6 i would dose 2/2/2..I would dose about every 4-5 hours..its not as dependent as MM was to dose Pre work out and get that insane aggression.. ND has a build up effect, which each week, your pumping out more reps and building aggression, and leaning out if you choose to.

I am currently on my second week on ND at 8 caps daily stacked with AS-GT and AP and I am starting to increase in strength as we speak

as far as dosing I dose with protein shakes , with food, and on a empty stomach.. i really see no change in the effect..

Right now I dose AM, pre, 4 hours Post and PM, which is all about 4 hours apart..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you work out for 3.5 hours? Wheew!
lol, i meant i hit the gym 3-3.5 hours after waking, then workout 90 minutes or so.

ok, since this is a build up effect ill just dose first thing in the morning, then probably dose my second after my workout is over with when i get home.

thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, i meant i hit the gym 3-3.5 hours after waking, then workout 90 minutes or so.

ok, since this is a build up effect ill just dose first thing in the morning, then probably dose my second after my workout is over with when i get home.

thanks
my bad for the miss read..I was like, this guy isnt messing around..lol

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I simply dose with breakfast, lunch and dinner. Seems to work nicely this way.