Headaches on Trifecta...help

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys...

On day 2 of trifecta and after the morning does I got a headache. I don't usually get headaches even whilst staking Jacked and OEP. So, I'm curious why this could be and if theres anything I can do to prevent them.

Thanks,

S.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys...

On day 2 of trifecta and after the morning does I got a headache. I don't usually get headaches even whilst staking Jacked and OEP. So, I'm curious why this could be and if theres anything I can do to prevent them.

Thanks,

S.

What is your dosing looking like? did you increase your water intake?

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
It could be from your blood pressure increasing. Get some hawthorne berry and take about 1000mg a day it should stop.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it vary well could be BP.. this is why i asked about his dosing. if hes dosing on the high side lower down and asess, but HB would not be a bad thing to add

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thanks. I dosed 2 of each in the morning. I could lower the dose to 1 of each pre-workout and 1 of each post workout?

Thats a good point about the water intake. I've not increased it. Am I supposed to?

Does Hawthorn Berry prevent blood pressure from increasing?

Thanks for your help with this. I really want to get the most out of this stack.

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
when I first started my cycle of trifecta on day 3 I had a headache so I backed down the dose to 1 pre and 1 post instead of 2/2/2 and worked into a higher dose on week 2 and had no problems

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
thanks mate. sounds like a plan. By the way, what were your results like?

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
I had excellent results especially seeing that I only ran a four week cycle. I lost 12 lbs toned up and am definately stronger and more muscular than ever, I am preparing to run a 8 week cycle of Natadrol and M1-D next week. I am very pleased with the Trifecta product.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
How much water are you drinking per day?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Including my BCAAs for intra-workout and protein shakes, around 2 litres a day. Is that enough? Does the trifecta stack act as a mild diuretic?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Including my BCAAs for intra-workout and protein shakes, around 2 litres a day. Is that enough? Does the trifecta stack act as a mild diuretic?
no it doesn't, I always drink around a gallon or above a day..try to increase your intake and lower the dose like stated before. if need be add in some HB just to keep your BP from rising, if, thats causing it. lets us know how it goes

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
when I first started my cycle of trifecta on day 3 I had a headache so I backed down the dose to 1 pre and 1 post instead of 2/2/2 and worked into a higher dose on week 2 and had no problems
Good advice, I would Aldo get your BP checked to be on the safe side.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Changed dosing schedule to 1 dose pre and 1 dose post workout. Day 5 and finally...no more headaches...whoo hoo!!

weigh in due in a couple of days.
starting stats....166 lbs and 10% bf.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Changed dosing schedule to 1 dose pre and 1 dose post workout. Day 5 and finally...no more headaches...whoo hoo!!

weigh in due in a couple of days.
starting stats....166 lbs and 10% bf.
haha glad the headaches have stopped. Keep us updated!