liquid masterdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

liquid masterdrol

  1. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    liquid masterdrol


    Well, i was able to get my hands on some liquid masterdrol. But im having trouble finding dosing and cycling recommendations.

    Ok, if run solo, how long can you run it for?? 4 or 8 wks?? i find mixed stuff.

    Second, how many servings a day?? how much time apart from each dose??
    What would cover PCT? is a serm required?? how to schedule it??

    Help LG please.

    What should one sxpect from it as far as gains??

    thanks

  2. New Member
    bboyflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    22901

    Reputation

    i believe 8 wks max n 1 dose is 300mg i believe, if its u first time 300 will do but more advance users use 600-800mg a day
    liquid masterdrol=DHT n at the higher does imo serm but if at the lowest dose then OTC PCT will sufice
  3. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    its the same as Primordials androhard , finding info on that would be quicker
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    its the same as Primordials androhard , finding info on that would be quicker
    Why would it be quicker bro?
  5. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Well, i was able to get my hands on some liquid masterdrol. But im having trouble finding dosing and cycling recommendations.

    Ok, if run solo, how long can you run it for?? 4 or 8 wks?? i find mixed stuff.

    Second, how many servings a day?? how much time apart from each dose??
    What would cover PCT? is a serm required?? how to schedule it??

    Help LG please.

    What should one sxpect from it as far as gains??

    thanks
    you can dose up to 16ml a day, which, is two servings. dose 16 ml primarily on work out days., dose 8 ml on your off days. The old trifecta called out for dosing just prior to working out. you can spread it out with 8 ml in the morning and another 8 later on in the day

    16ml = 6 caps of MMv2
  6. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you can dose up to 16ml a day, which, is two servings. dose 16 ml primarily on work out days., dose 8 ml on your off days. The old trifecta called out for dosing just prior to working out. you can spread it out with 8 ml in the morning and another 8 later on in the day

    16ml = 6 caps of MMv2
    How long can i run this if i run it solo?
    What do you recommend for pct forl m solo run for 8 wks.
    will i need a serm?

    Ive heard this is good for srength and hardening but i wonder, what gains can one expect if running liquid masterdrol solo?? would still give you gains in mass or is just for strength?

    I think i heard lifter has used before and liked it, wonder what kind of gains are typical for ths??

    thanks

    thanks
  7. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    How long can i run this if i run it solo?
    What do you recommend for pct forl m solo run for 8 wks.
    will i need a serm?

    Ive heard this is good for srength and hardening but i wonder, what gains can one expect if running liquid masterdrol solo?? would still give you gains in mass or is just for strength?

    I think i heard lifter has used before and liked it, wonder what kind of gains are typical for ths??

    thanks

    thanks
    Strength gains and muscle hardening are through the roof with this stuff.. This was my hands down favorite when it came to the Masterdrol series.

    Formadrol would be perfect for this, based n all the bloodwork work people are getting.. this stuff is really showing its true potential as PCT product of choice. The longest I have ever run it was 6 weeks.. and I was dosing 16ml on work out days and 8ml on off days which were Sat/Sun.. one bottle at those dose will not last you but 2-2 1/2 weeks..so plan ahead on your dosing protocol
  8. New Member
    shinivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    346
    Rep Power
    642

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Strength gains and muscle hardening are through the roof with this stuff.. This was my hands down favorite when it came to the Masterdrol series.

    Formadrol would be perfect for this, based n all the bloodwork work people are getting.. this stuff is really showing its true potential as PCT product of choice. The longest I have ever run it was 6 weeks.. and I was dosing 16ml on work out days and 8ml on off days which were Sat/Sun.. one bottle at those dose will not last you but 2-2 1/2 weeks..so plan ahead on your dosing protocol
    thanks man. BTW, i got the new anadraulic state GT , what is the carb content per scoop?? i dont know is kinda deceiving, cause it says it has waxy maize starch but only shows like 4g carbs?

    Whats the best dose? 1,2, or 3 scoops??

    thanks , looking forward to stacking this w AP
  9. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Start the ASGT at 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to lifting and then adjust from there. I take 3 scoops on lifting days and 1 on cardio. Everybody is different though. Start low, and give it about 3-4 days to kick in. Then adjust as needed.
    Working on living
  10. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    thanks man. BTW, i got the new anadraulic state GT , what is the carb content per scoop?? i dont know is kinda deceiving, cause it says it has waxy maize starch but only shows like 4g carbs?

    Whats the best dose? 1,2, or 3 scoops??

    thanks , looking forward to stacking this w AP
    I started at 2 scoops, had to bump it to 2 1/2, that is my sweet spot. you'll find your itch..if you can tolerate stims, start at 2 and asses from there, the carb content is low, you have to keep in mind serving size is 1-3 scoops
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How to take the liquid masterdrol ?
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
  2. Liquid Masterdrol?
    By AML in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 08:38 PM
  3. Liquid Masterdrol and 6-oxo
    By Johnec15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 11:55 AM
  4. Liquid Masterdrol
    By Distilled Water in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:43 PM
  5. Liquid Masterdrol
    By JAY426 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in