liquid masterdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

liquid masterdrol

1. New Member

liquid masterdrol

Well, i was able to get my hands on some liquid masterdrol. But im having trouble finding dosing and cycling recommendations.

Ok, if run solo, how long can you run it for?? 4 or 8 wks?? i find mixed stuff.

Second, how many servings a day?? how much time apart from each dose??
    What would cover PCT? is a serm required?? how to schedule it??

Help LG please.

What should one sxpect from it as far as gains??

thanks

2. New Member

i believe 8 wks max n 1 dose is 300mg i believe, if its u first time 300 will do but more advance users use 600-800mg a day
    liquid masterdrol=DHT n at the higher does imo serm but if at the lowest dose then OTC PCT will sufice
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

its the same as Primordials androhard , finding info on that would be quicker
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    its the same as Primordials androhard , finding info on that would be quicker
    Why would it be quicker bro?
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Well, i was able to get my hands on some liquid masterdrol. But im having trouble finding dosing and cycling recommendations.

Ok, if run solo, how long can you run it for?? 4 or 8 wks?? i find mixed stuff.

Second, how many servings a day?? how much time apart from each dose??
    What would cover PCT? is a serm required?? how to schedule it??

Help LG please.

What should one sxpect from it as far as gains??

thanks
    you can dose up to 16ml a day, which, is two servings. dose 16 ml primarily on work out days., dose 8 ml on your off days. The old trifecta called out for dosing just prior to working out. you can spread it out with 8 ml in the morning and another 8 later on in the day

16ml = 6 caps of MMv2
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    you can dose up to 16ml a day, which, is two servings. dose 16 ml primarily on work out days., dose 8 ml on your off days. The old trifecta called out for dosing just prior to working out. you can spread it out with 8 ml in the morning and another 8 later on in the day

16ml = 6 caps of MMv2
    How long can i run this if i run it solo?
    What do you recommend for pct forl m solo run for 8 wks.
    will i need a serm?

Ive heard this is good for srength and hardening but i wonder, what gains can one expect if running liquid masterdrol solo?? would still give you gains in mass or is just for strength?

I think i heard lifter has used before and liked it, wonder what kind of gains are typical for ths??

thanks

thanks
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

How long can i run this if i run it solo?
    What do you recommend for pct forl m solo run for 8 wks.
    will i need a serm?

Ive heard this is good for srength and hardening but i wonder, what gains can one expect if running liquid masterdrol solo?? would still give you gains in mass or is just for strength?

I think i heard lifter has used before and liked it, wonder what kind of gains are typical for ths??

thanks

thanks
    Strength gains and muscle hardening are through the roof with this stuff.. This was my hands down favorite when it came to the Masterdrol series.

Formadrol would be perfect for this, based n all the bloodwork work people are getting.. this stuff is really showing its true potential as PCT product of choice. The longest I have ever run it was 6 weeks.. and I was dosing 16ml on work out days and 8ml on off days which were Sat/Sun.. one bottle at those dose will not last you but 2-2 1/2 weeks..so plan ahead on your dosing protocol
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Strength gains and muscle hardening are through the roof with this stuff.. This was my hands down favorite when it came to the Masterdrol series.

Formadrol would be perfect for this, based n all the bloodwork work people are getting.. this stuff is really showing its true potential as PCT product of choice. The longest I have ever run it was 6 weeks.. and I was dosing 16ml on work out days and 8ml on off days which were Sat/Sun.. one bottle at those dose will not last you but 2-2 1/2 weeks..so plan ahead on your dosing protocol
    thanks man. BTW, i got the new anadraulic state GT , what is the carb content per scoop?? i dont know is kinda deceiving, cause it says it has waxy maize starch but only shows like 4g carbs?

Whats the best dose? 1,2, or 3 scoops??

thanks , looking forward to stacking this w AP
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Start the ASGT at 1 scoop 30 minutes prior to lifting and then adjust from there. I take 3 scoops on lifting days and 1 on cardio. Everybody is different though. Start low, and give it about 3-4 days to kick in. Then adjust as needed.
    Working on living
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

thanks man. BTW, i got the new anadraulic state GT , what is the carb content per scoop?? i dont know is kinda deceiving, cause it says it has waxy maize starch but only shows like 4g carbs?

Whats the best dose? 1,2, or 3 scoops??

thanks , looking forward to stacking this w AP
    I started at 2 scoops, had to bump it to 2 1/2, that is my sweet spot. you'll find your itch..if you can tolerate stims, start at 2 and asses from there, the carb content is low, you have to keep in mind serving size is 1-3 scoops
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to take the liquid masterdrol ?
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 09:21 AM
  2. Liquid Masterdrol?
    By AML in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 08:38 PM
  3. Liquid Masterdrol and 6-oxo
    By Johnec15 in forum Supplements