Natadrol and cardio

maddyo

Awards
I was wondering if it was safe to do cardio while doing natadrol. I do HIIT twice a week in the gym and mountain bike on the weekends.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if it was safe to do cardio while doing natadrol. I do HIIT twice a week in the gym and mountain bike on the weekends.
Yes Sir!..While Natadrol has shown to really lean/recomp folks cardio will only increase those effects. It'll be no problem:) how are you dosing?
Look foward to hearing your results.:D

maddyo

Awards
Haven't decided on dosing yet. The only supplements I have ever done is whey protein and creatine. I was considering hdrol a while back but decided not to go with it. So it looks like natadrol is a great place to start. I bulked up to where I was happy with my strength and then cut 33lbs so far but I still have a little bit of stubborn fat and I think natadrol will help me break this through this plateau. Right now I'm 6'4" and 197lbs. I would like to get a little leaner and weight 200+. We'll have to see how this works!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't decided on dosing yet. The only supplements I have ever done is whey protein and creatine. I was considering hdrol a while back but decided not to go with it. So it looks like natadrol is a great place to start. I bulked up to where I was happy with my strength and then cut 33lbs so far but I still have a little bit of stubborn fat and I think natadrol will help me break this through this plateau. Right now I'm 6'4" and 197lbs. I would like to get a little leaner and weight 200+. We'll have to see how this works!
Well my friend, please let me know what happens. If you need anyhelp with anything. Use that cool PM button and shoot me one:D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol seems to lean everyone out. Hiit should go nicely with natadrol

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
I take 3 before my evening cardio session.

maddyo

Awards
Well my friend, please let me know what happens. If you need anyhelp with anything. Use that cool PM button and shoot me one:D
Will do, thanks. I just ordered the natabolic kit. Still not sure on the dosing but will probably go to 8/day (looks like the magic number) after I make sure I can handle it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Will do, thanks. I just ordered the natabolic kit. Still not sure on the dosing but will probably go to 8/day (looks like the magic number) after I make sure I can handle it.
8 per day is delicious!!!

bigjeff200

Awards
I started my natabolic kit at about 175, I have been eating everything I can get my hands on...I do some cardio but that not much. Mainly a few sprints here or there, small warm up on elliptical like 5-10 minutes maybe. And I weighed in at 168 today. I've even had good strength gains even though I've apparently lost weight lol If I upped my cardio for my last 2 weeks of nata I bet I get down to 165 without cutting any food.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed Jeff, you made some great gains with this stuff!!! LG should just call it the "Magic little red pill"
and 8 a day is my sweet spot as well! ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
agreed Jeff, you made some great gains with this stuff!!! LG should just call it the "Magic little red pill"
and 8 a day is my sweet spot as well! ;)
Same for me, 8 is so damn sweet and actually makes me feel like im 'on'.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
How far apart should you take each dose of natadrol? Also would it be best with food or before? I want to run natradol for 8 weeks any tips would be appreciated. How long should I run my pct (T-911) for?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I take my natadrol with meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I would run the t-911 for 4 weeks. It's a really good solo product so you might as well get the most out of it.