Trifecta stcked with epi?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I'm hoping to start the trifecta stack next week. I also have some epi left over from a pulse cycle. I was wondering if one could run an epi pulse (20 mg 3 days a week) with the trifecta stack? Like I said I've ran low doses of epi before as a pulse cycle with no shutdown and no sides.

Thanks,

S.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mate. Appreciate it. Im hovering around 10% bf, so hopefully this stack should take it to the next level.

donbx

Awards
Can I do this stack

EST Epi
(20 first few days) 30/30/30/30 (75 tabs EST, 5 Tabs Havoc, total 80)
Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8 (will use hawthorn berry,primaforce liver assist and the left over cycle assit to preload 2 weeks beforehand)
LG Natadrol 8/8/8/8

PCT

Nolva 20/20/10/10 (40 first 2 days)
CEL PCT Assist as directed

I also have a 75 count bottle of LG T-911

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looks like you are running this for only a month??? I would find a way to extend it, especially with the Nata added in. You are stopping this cycle right when it starts getting good. Is there a reason you want only 4 weeks???

donbx

Awards
looks like you are running this for only a month??? I would find a way to extend it, especially with the Nata added in. You are stopping this cycle right when it starts getting good. Is there a reason you want only 4 weeks???
i only have one epi (80 tabs) and 2 natadrol (240 tabs)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
were it me I would hold off a few weeks until next payday and then up it for at least another bottle of Nata. I would run this at least 2 weeks longer

donbx

Awards
ha you do know im adding in the nata to get rid of the bunk, its that or can it

Dumbellz

Dumbellz

Awards
Hi all,

I'm hoping to start the trifecta stack next week. I also have some epi left over from a pulse cycle. I was wondering if one could run an epi pulse (20 mg 3 days a week) with the trifecta stack? Like I said I've ran low doses of epi before as a pulse cycle with no shutdown and no sides.

Thanks,

S.
Sorry to bring this thread back to life, but I was just curious to you results. I have a Trifecta also! If It went well for you I may toss in the pulsed Epi at a low dose also. Its perfect because I would have plenty of Epi left over for a regulation pulse in the middle of next year!