Libido on Trifecta

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me about their experiences? My fiance hated it while i was on my last prohormone cycle, told me i had no interest in her. I probably focused all my interest on working out haha.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's why i just bought a couple bottles of Natadrol, but i figured i might stack it as it seems to be all the rave these days in the LG world.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I was no change. Didn't notice a increase but it worked on command. I went high on dosage to check out my log In my Signature area

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looking over it quickly, it seems like you had some very impressive gains in a month. Would you personally suggest running it 6-8 weeks, also would consider running Natadrol over kill?

I think i'd be running ample cycle support and making sure i drink lots of water if i were to run Trifecta and Natadrol...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Natadrol is a prohormone replacment, (Natty Prodcut with a punch);).. IMO, the trifect will over power ND, now with that being said, ND is a awesome supplement to AID in a recomp, would love to see it Stacked with MM..:D

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to see this tried!!

That said 6 weeks on the TriFecta would be solid. I had very good strength increase and really cut some unwanted BF. The whole goal of the stack was to drop about 10lb's and not fall off to much on lifts. I lost 15lb's and gained strength and let me add my diet was no where near perfect but i did drastically improve it. PCT has been phenominal so far and i set some PR's on chest yesterday so im stoked!! People say im crazy but when i uped the dosage to 7/7 i felt like i did durring week 3 of Epidrol when you feel the strength. 8/8 dosage was just insane.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'm running 6/6 and haven't seen any loss in Libido... I wish I could bump it up to 7/7 or 8/8 like Lou did, but alas I only have 1 kit so I have to try and make it last :(

I've been running the Trifecta w/ Anadraulic State: GT and if anything, on days where I take the ASGT I see a bigtime increase in Libido!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Lou...were you in a calorie defecit and doing cardio when on trifecta, or did you lose bf whilst eating maitenance? Interested as I'm coming to the end of my first week and although trying to add muscle, losing a little fat would be awesome!!

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I am new to this website and forum and new to the PH world. I stand 6ft 2in and weigh a solid 230 pounds. I have never taken a PH, but am entertaining the idea as I hit a plateau a few months back and just can't seem to gain any more weight or mass. However, my strength on lifts continues to rise, albeit at a relatively low rate. My max on bench is 405 and I'm pretty damn strong on all other lifts. Not sure what my bodyfat % is, but I could stand to lose a little flab around the midsection (what 35 year-old couldn't?). Other than that, I'm a pretty lean 230 lbs.

Like I said, up to this point I have run pretty clean (L-Arginine, Kre-alkalyn, BCAA's, multi-vitamins, whey protein isolate and a solid, healthy diet). My protein intake is about 300+ grams per day.

I have heard great things about the Trifecta Stack, but at the same time, I keep reading that users report weight-loss and not weight-gains. I am not looking to lose weight per se as I am looking to pack on more weight in the form of lean muscle mass. That said, should I even consider experimenting with Trifecta Stack? Thanks in advance.

coreyc20

Awards
i didnt notice any real loss in libido, i just noticed i was too damn worn out from the gym to do it once i got home!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am new to this website and forum and new to the PH world. I stand 6ft 2in and weigh a solid 230 pounds. I have never taken a PH, but am entertaining the idea as I hit a plateau a few months back and just can't seem to gain any more weight or mass. However, my strength on lifts continues to rise, albeit at a relatively low rate. My max on bench is 405 and I'm pretty damn strong on all other lifts. Not sure what my bodyfat % is, but I could stand to lose a little flab around the midsection (what 35 year-old couldn't?). Other than that, I'm a pretty lean 230 lbs.

Like I said, up to this point I have run pretty clean (L-Arginine, Kre-alkalyn, BCAA's, multi-vitamins, whey protein isolate and a solid, healthy diet). My protein intake is about 300+ grams per day.

I have heard great things about the Trifecta Stack, but at the same time, I keep reading that users report weight-loss and not weight-gains. I am not looking to lose weight per se as I am looking to pack on more weight in the form of lean muscle mass. That said, should I even consider experimenting with Trifecta Stack? Thanks in advance.
This is whats great about this stack.. it can go both ways.. I would seriously look into this stack.. I'll link you to a recent log a guy ran I think the final outcome was a 14lb+ gain!

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Thanks Liftergym33. You mentioned providing me a link, but I didn't see it in your response. Thank you in advance for sharing that with me. I think I'm going to go ahead and order the Trifecta Stack and give it a go. I continue to read really positive feedback from users with very very few negative feedback and I have scoured pages and pages of forums, articles, etc., which leads me to believe the Stack works.

I'll be honest, I'm a little concerned about sides (acne, gyno, oily skin), but it seems that users report very mild if any sides at all.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You won't get gyno with the Trifecta stack.