TRIFECTA AND NATADROL DOSING

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
hoping someone from lg can help me with an answer. waiting on my trifecta stack and natadrol to arrive, my question is this. i work graveyard shifts so on my first night back how should i dose the m1d and mm? should i dose during the day and dont worry about that night while i work? and is it ok to dose during the day for 4 days and then at night on the 3 days i work? sorry if this is confusing guys, i hope i explained it to make sense. also, havent really found an answer as to how to dose the natadrol while stacking it with the trifecta. would it be ok to dose it 2/2/2 at the same time i'm dosing my
m1d and mm? thanks guys, lemme know if i've confused you any lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I would forget the fact you work nights.
Dose the mm and m1d when you wake, then again at your 'lunch time' or early afternoon, which might not technically be the afternoon, so perhaps say 6 hours after the first dose.

The Natadrol, dose 6 per day (at least I would) and 2/2/2 sounds perfect.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response sir, also i know the m1d has an ai complex in it, would formestane be overkill on this cycle? i know too much ai will kill my libido and drop my e levels to zilch, which i know is a bad thing.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
actually i answered my own question, the formadrol will act as an ai also.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would forget the fact you work nights.
Dose the mm and m1d when you wake, then again at your 'lunch time' or early afternoon, which might not technically be the afternoon, so perhaps say 6 hours after the first dose.

The Natadrol, dose 6 per day (at least I would) and 2/2/2 sounds perfect.
actually i answered my own question, the formadrol will act as an ai also.
haha classic :)
Craig is spot on!, ignore the shift work...its no different then you waking up at 6am for work..

I love when people answer there own questions..:lol:

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Today I began Natadrol 3/3/3,
1D 2/2/2
MMV3 2/2/2

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
that's exactly how i was going to run it also.