thinking about ordering the Natabolic Stack soon,some questions

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about getting this in the next few weeks,just some question.
1.im a smaller guy (5'3 135)what should i dose natadrol at?
2.im not to knowledgeable on GH products,how would it help me?does it help for bulking?
3.if you guys can give me some ideas what else to take with it to help me bulk that would be great.

thank you guys so much for any help,i would really appreciate it

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im thinking about getting this in the next few weeks,just some question.
1.im a smaller guy (5'3 135)what should i dose natadrol at?
2.im not to knowledgeable on GH products,how would it help me?does it help for bulking?
3.if you guys can give me some ideas what else to take with it to help me bulk that would be great.

thank you guys so much for any help,i would really appreciate it
You probably don't want to hear this, but at 135, you have considerable amount of bulking available through food, exercise and sleep. I would work on perfecting those before jumping into a cycle, even a natural one.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks,i got my diet in the check and have been doing pretty good gaining some weight,im almost done with my tub of size on max per,i just finish t-911 and am using ASgt and AP along with myofusion protein and real mass weight gainer,what else would you recommend to help give me an edge?thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you taking your regular support supplements? Example would be what I am taking in my signature. The greens is personal preference, but I consider them a staple.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
like a muti-vit?if so no just what i listed is what im taking

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like a muti-vit?if so no just what i listed is what im taking
I would definitly add a multi as well as a Fish Oil. I love the ones I am taking, but any brand is better then nothing.

Are you replacing the Creatine? If so I highly recommend the Creapure by PP.

Information on the source of their creatine:
http://www.creapure.com/index.php?id=28

But that depends on how much of the ASgt you are left with because it provides creatine. If you are happy with the ASgt, by all means use that. I stated my preference, but if it works with you stay with it.

With that combined with the AP, you should be good for awhile. I would go a month or two without adding to those, then look into doing the Natabolic stack, and dose as per instructions.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks i'll look into the muti.the size on has creatine in it i also have a tub of just creatine that i got from p r o source

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
i know,i dont use the reg creatine since im on the size on,it just sits there for now,lol.also with the muti do they need a time on time off or or just run str8 thru?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know,i dont use the reg creatine since im on the size on,it just sits there for now,lol.also with the muti do they need a time on time off or or just run str8 thru?
I do agree with the above, 135lbs? how are you if you mind me asking?

Stick to the basics really, you have so much potential to be unleashed I'm sure..based on your weight I'm guessing your in your teens? forgive me if i am wrong:)..stick the basics, creatine, protein, amino's, and a good multi.., which we carry most of those and the profiles really kick ass and the price is perfect! eat a ton of quality foods and get sleep and let your body do the rest..

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me buddy:)

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks,im bout to turn 24,i been pretty small forever so im getting into bodybuilding to try and gain some serious size.ok i'll do that and see how it goes

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks,im bout to turn 24,i been pretty small forever so im getting into bodybuilding to try and gain some serious size.ok i'll do that and see how it goes

In all fairness the Natabolic stack would be great, but its always good to max out your own potential...

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I made most of my gains when I was 22-25. Didn't touch a test booster or a pro-hormone until I was 31. I was/am a hard gainer. I couldn't gain anything until I got my diet on track. I used David Robinsons (San Antonio Spurs Retired) diet which consisted of 6000-8000 calories a day. This was a B*tch to do. At the time I was using a Gainer shake that was 2000 calories a serving and splitting it up 2 servings a day. I ate 3-4 potatoes a day, mostly raw with some ranch dip like at work and stuff just to get calories. One of the Best things I did was buy Arnold's Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding. I used the recipes in there for a gainer shake because back in 97, 98..your options were limited on proteins/weight gainers. They were expensive and loaded with sugar. I was going broke trying to eat. I also followed his workout plans and put on 20lb the first 8 months I think. Anyways, at your age diet is the most important arsenal you can have.