Walking the Line Between Natural and Unnatural!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol's 48 hour SALE!

That's right! Natadrol is on sale right now for $24.99 at Nutraplanet! This is a 48 hour sale, so jump on this fast before you miss out!

CLICK HERE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After the discussion held in other threads over this, I might have to give it a go. What do you guys recommend for the PCT?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
After the discussion held in other threads over this, I might have to give it a go. What do you guys recommend for the PCT?
T-911, or Formadrol Extreme is recommended.

I am currently using Formadrol Extreme as Natadrol's PCT, and I'm loving it! Strength is through the roof, mood is elevated, and libido is sky high!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am currently using Formadrol Extreme as Natadrol's PCT, and I'm loving it! Strength is through the roof, mood is elevated, and libido is sky high!
Yea, I should have specified, I meant should I use T-911 or Formadrol, but since your are happy with the Form, I might for that. Impressive discussion came up about it previously that got me interested in Form as a standalone, so mine as well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping this because it looks so damn delicious!!:D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys! It's still going for $24.99! Not sure how much longer it has! So jump on it quick!

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
placed my order, but it's been outta stock since weds i believe, when is np getting more in? you guys got me all excited, ordered the trifecta stack also

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
placed my order, but it's been outta stock since weds i believe, when is np getting more in? you guys got me all excited, ordered the trifecta stack also
:eek: I'll see if I can find out what's going on.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
ah damn the sales over!!! :frustrate:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately, the sale is over :dunno:. Fear not! There will be many more sales in the near future! :head:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
For those who ordered within the sale period you will receive the product for the sale price. If you got an email and completed checkout then you are golden. Just give it a couple of days.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those who ordered within the sale period you will receive the product for the sale price. If you got an email and completed checkout then you are golden. Just give it a couple of days.
^^^NP's #1 :smirk:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
that's some good service PR! Nice!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Formadrol Extreme is now becoming the PCT product of choice, it flew under the rader for a while on the forums, but now it's here big time!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I bought formadrol to run for PCT of natadrol, but i think im going to stack them. :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I bought formadrol to run for PCT of natadrol, but i think im going to stack them. :)
What are you going to use for PCT, or do you figure that the formadrol will offset any need for pct with the natadrol? I am actually kind of curious as to what an LG rep has to say about this...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What are you going to use for PCT, or do you figure that the formadrol will offset any need for pct with the natadrol? I am actually kind of curious as to what an LG rep has to say about this...
Hmmm that's a tough one, I'm not sure why you might stack them. I'd rather run them one after another and make it a nice long cycle IMO.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm that's a tough one, I'm not sure why you might stack them. I'd rather run them one after another and make it a nice long cycle IMO.
I agree with this statement. I'd like together more for my money and by extending your supplementation with formadrol after natadrol you have the chance to gain even more. Just check out the user feedback!!! Formadrol is good stuff!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I was considering running a test booster with my order of natadrol. Maybe weeks 1-8 I will run natadrol, and weeks 4-12 I will run formadrol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with this statement. I'd like together more for my money and by extending your supplementation with formadrol after natadrol you have the chance to gain even more. Just check out the user feedback!!! Formadrol is good stuff!!
great minds think alike:)