Anadraulic State GT-The Point?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty guys, Im a little bit confused. I bought this product, thinking It was a pre-workout compareable to Jack3d, Whiteflood, Marinade, ect.

So why does It say take this nearly an hour til working out, and then take Anadraulic Pump right before you work out?

It clearly says Pre-Workout on the front of the bottle, I just don't see why I need this and then another pre-workout formula.

I took this yesterday, I was In a crap mood, It had no affect on me whatsoever however, It was a bad day so I can't say anything about It yet.

Are the intentions of this product to get you pumped and amped up to go smash weights, Or just some lame ass crap you are selling to mix with the stuff that gets you pumped and amped up to smash weights?

Also, I get very OCD about random stuff, no where on the bottle It says how much water to mix It with. I have to know. I always follow the exact directions due to the fact that If I use too little water, Its super concentrated. If I use to much water, Its watery and tasteless.

One last thing, Im 185-190 pounds. How many scoops do I need of this stuff? I took one scoop yesterday, and I passed out on the couch. I just don't want this to be like Nano Vapor were as I need 3-4 scoops, and grams upon grams of garbage In me to feel something.

I honestly love the supplements I tried from you guys already. You've became a name I now know and so far trust. I don't want to seem like a ****, I just want to get the optimum performance from your product.

Thanks guys.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Going to work out soon, can anyone help me out?

bigjeff200

Awards
I'm not an expert, but my understanding is that this is a creatine/stimulant/pro test drink. It does not have NO precursors in it, thus the stacking with anadraulic pump.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
one scoop of the old version was plenty for me but again i cant say for shure about the new version still waiting on it to get here.:)

edit: you could try checking some of the logs about how much they were mixing.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I checked the Army Guys log, he used roughly 8 ounces per scoop. I took two scoops, and no pumps or anything. It gave me decent energy and made me very cranky. Now Im nearly falling asleep 2 hours later.

The aftertaste lingered In my mouth forever, not a good point. Mixability was horrible also, perhaps more water? But then that will get to the point were Im drinking 40 oz. of crap.

I get the idea of the science behind It, but wouldn't the two stimulants clash together? I dont know the caffeine content, but this combined with like jack3d, can't be good for you.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I checked the Army Guys log, he used roughly 8 ounces per scoop. I took two scoops, and no pumps or anything. It gave me decent energy and made me very cranky. Now Im nearly falling asleep 2 hours later.

The aftertaste lingered In my mouth forever, not a good point. Mixability was horrible also, perhaps more water? But then that will get to the point were Im drinking 40 oz. of crap.

I get the idea of the science behind It, but wouldn't the two stimulants clash together? I dont know the caffeine content, but this combined with like jack3d, can't be good for you.
In Army Guy's log he stated: "Mixed up 1 scoop in 6 ounces of water to see if it would dissolve as advertised. It did. took exactly 9 seconds."

Unfortunately, I just received my order today so I can not attest to its effectiveness. But from what I gather, Anadraulic State GT works as a motivational tool of sorts - inducing aggression, improving endurance, and increasing muscle density associated with pumps/vascularity.

Regardless, I would not give up on this new formulation just yet! It may be as simple as increasing/decreasing your dosage and assessing your tolerance.

bigjeff200

Awards
I took one scoop tonight and had a wonderful workout....Its not a veins popping out pump, but the energy/rage blood flow was awesome. Getting puffy doesnt mean its a good supplement....

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dont expect to get pumps from it because theres nothing in there that will. thats why they say stack with anadraulic pump. Id rather just take gplc tho but thats me

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You guys let me know what you get off It. Im going to take It again today. And yea, with the mixability, you toss a scoop In there, then you got a nice stockpile of sand at the bottom that doesn't absorb.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
You guys let me know what you get off It. Im going to take It again today. And yea, with the mixability, you toss a scoop In there, then you got a nice stockpile of sand at the bottom that doesn't absorb.
Interesting-- I had that issue with the MAN product as well as a few others. Bigjeff--I'm with you, I've had some experiences where I got vasodilation in the past but the energy was underwhelming.

I've had a few stim and creatine only preworkouts that have been really good so I'm not fully convinced that the whole veiny aspect is fully necessary though it does look pretty sick :D

Also about that hour before thing-- I was always under the impression that creatine is 40-60 minutes before but every NO booster I've seen with creatine has the time as like 30 minutes pre workout which I'm guessing is due to the mix of times it takes for both effects to really kick in.

The one that confused me the most was TL's C-bol since its a vaso-dilating creatine molecule. That said, it seems to be working well for people....

For those who have tried it, hows the new flavor of the ASGT? Mines in the mail still and I'm really anxious to give it a run

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flavor is exponentially better than the original. I gave the tub a good shake before opening it, and couldn't detect any of the old cinnamon intensity that detracted from the original. Tasted kinda similar to lemon Propel.

Yeah, don't expect a pump from this, that's not what it's for - it's for focus/aggression/anabolism.

I use 2 scoops at 245lb and find it to be more than enough; but I'm quite stim sensitive, so you may have to play around with the dose a bit.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Flavor is exponentially better than the original. I gave the tub a good shake before opening it, and couldn't detect any of the old cinnamon intensity that detracted from the original. Tasted kinda similar to lemon Propel.

Yeah, don't expect a pump from this, that's not what it's for - it's for focus/aggression/anabolism.

I use 2 scoops at 245lb and find it to be more than enough; but I'm quite stim sensitive, so you may have to play around with the dose a bit.
Thats awesome though that you are noticing the focus and aggression, I'm hoping it helps energize me more on some of those days I feel exhausted before even hitting the gym

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome though that you are noticing the focus and aggression, I'm hoping it helps energize me more on some of those days I feel exhausted before even hitting the gym
I know the feeling. It's definitely helping in that area - it's not the straight-up most powerful stim I've ever used (my guess is that if that's what you want then you'd stack it with Anadraulic Pump), but I start sweating within 10-15min of taking it and by the time I make it to the gym, I'm very mentally prepared and "psyched."

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking ASGT for the past 3 days, and am loving it so far. I am taking 2 scoops with 16oz of water 45 mins prior to hitting the gym. I never took the the old AS, but I agree that the taste is not bad at all, and it does kindda remind me of lemon propel.

They energy I get from this stuff is awesome. I can feel it kick in about 20 mins after drinking, along with an increase in body temp. As for the test boosting, that will take a little longer to feel, but im thinking in about a week or two I should start feeling it.

As stated above, ASGT is not really a pump product, but more of a energy/T boosting one. You could always throw in some Anadraulic Pump or other N.O. product prior to hitting the weights.

Don't give up on ASGT man. I think you will begin to love your workouts on this stuff.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey Big, a few points I'd like to throw in with Resolve and brad.
1. make sure you shake the tub up a bit. This will deeply affect the taste and spread out the ingredients that tend to clump.
2. the guys are right, this is not to get the Pump that something like Jack3d will bring, and for some of us that is a good thing. I prefer the smooth up and down of this over Jack3d, as do Thunder God, Mr. Kleen, GMG, and a few of the other well knowns here on AM. By the way, none of us get paid for any of this. It's all 100% pure non BS. We rate many products out there and let people know if we are disappointed. I will be running Pink Magic for USP Labs next (they make Jack3d)
3. What else are you taking? Believe it or not this has a BIG influence on how ASGT works in your body. Do you drink a lot of caffeine or any other stim???
Toss us a few more details and we will do our best to walk you through this. Like Resolve and Brad said above, don't give up man, let's figure this out for you so that you can experience the force of this product as well
AG

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually just tried this for the first time today, as I got 3 tubs in the sale. It was an interesting sensation and not the typical pre w/o for me. Very good focus, but n othing else more to note. I will say the flavor was pretty good, however the color in its presentation leaves a little to be desired.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I actually just tried this for the first time today, as I got 3 tubs in the sale. It was an interesting sensation and not the typical pre w/o for me. Very good focus, but n othing else more to note. I will say the flavor was pretty good, however the color in its presentation leaves a little to be desired.
LOL, you're not supposed to LOOK at it while you drink it!!!! I hear you on the focus though!!! that was the best part for me. I dosed 3 this morning and holy crap!!! talk about tunnel vision for nothing but the iron!!!! :AR15firing: it also took a few days for me to really feel the effects. Don't know if that is because the creatine build up or what, but by the 3rd or 4th day I was SMOKIN!!!!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya on the color. But like Army said, just close your eyes and slam it!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im not taking anything else but:
Fish oil
Multi
Argininge
Citrulline
Maybe a diet coke every once in awhile.
Melatonin before bed.
Gold Standard protein.
Nothing else but chicken eggs, ect. enter my body. No jacked, energy drinks, none of that.

Oh and i also toss It into a blender bottle, If that doesn't mix It up well, then what can?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
only thing I can say is to make sure the tub is shaken up well and give it 7 days. Also, I see only a few of your stats.
18 years
185 lbs
what is your height and BF??
Bigger guys, like a few of us testing the product initially, needed to go higher on the dosage.
Let us know

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im 18, 5'11, Bf is about 15%.

Im just an overall stocky kid for my age. Im not very tall, Im wide lol.

Im going to shoot a few testimonial videos for the product, I took It yesterday, (1 1/2 scoops) and it really worked well for me. I love the sort of test boost It gives.

I'm probily goin to mix it with Whiteflood today for pumps.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Oh and I bought some LG stuff awhile ago that was just plain garbage, Cold Fusion or something like that? With the muscle rub spray? Thats by you guys right? I got It in my supp stash, when im home ill let you know.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well I don't work for LG so I'm not sure about the product that you are referring to. But glad to see that the 1.5 scoops worked for you yesterday. I think it's just a matter of finding your sweet spot. it took me a few days, but I found that for lifting 2-3 is mine.
As far as older supps go, that is across the board for many companies. I will say this though. For the last few years a few companies have left the back and are exceeding all others. LG is def in the lead pack with ASGT, Nata, and a few other of their supps. As new science comes along, the next few years will be fun to watch!!! especially for guys like us!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
T911 was great for the sample i tried.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ahh yes, T-911. If you liked that you will LOVE Natadrol!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol (something like that) best natural test booster am i right? (Thanks to Irishcannon). Saw It at vit shoppe, going to cycle that next.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
they are both fantastic

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are we at on this? is it working out better for you..This clearly blow out the old formula IMO.., and proves it also:D

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
So far so good!

spazface

Banned
Awards
tried this out this AM, not loving the 1hr suggestion so we will see if 45min will do. Normally i use Jack3d but wanted to try something new.
1. taste: eh, will take some getting used to
2. color/appearence: see above
3. mixibility: pretty good, a few stirs with a spoon and good to go

just not sure as there's no instructions on H2O ratios on the bottle, i just used about 6oz's with 1.5 scoops.

spazface

Banned
Awards
back from gym, one word about this product.

FAIL

for me, it was basically a waste of a workout, energy dropped out after 45minutes, felt lethargic and overall crappy. Glad i bought this on the cheap tip while on sale, or i would be VERY pissed off.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im luvin it so far.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
are you serious that you are giving it a Failed based off the first dosing??? Bro, this, just like all pre-workout supps, are not going to turn you into a stimmed machine after 1 day. For me it took at least 3-4 days to really feel the effects, i.e the creatine build uup, the testosterone enhancement, the GH boost. If you are looking for a stim, try coffee by the gallon. Give it a few more days bro. you will be glad you did.

spazface

Banned
Awards
are you serious that you are giving it a Failed based off the first dosing??? Bro, this, just like all pre-workout supps, are not going to turn you into a stimmed machine after 1 day. For me it took at least 3-4 days to really feel the effects, i.e the creatine build uup, the testosterone enhancement, the GH boost. If you are looking for a stim, try coffee by the gallon. Give it a few more days bro. you will be glad you did.
Jack3d worked first day, with one scoop. So i wouldn't say all pre-workouts take time. I might give this another shot before i toss it, but life's too short to waste a workout imho.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed with the jack3d, but they work differently. Jack3d is made to give you that initial push. ASGT is meant to take a few days of build up.

spazface

Banned
Awards
gotcha, i may hang in there. The other LG products i use have all been great.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You dont like it, ill toss you some coin for it.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
agreed with the jack3d, but they work differently. Jack3d is made to give you that initial push. ASGT is meant to take a few days of build up.
I agree. There is a SARM/SERM complex in there as well, so it will definitely take a few days to feel the test boosting. Don't give up yet. Also try to mix up the dosing/timing to find your sweet spot. It's different for everyone.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I was going to give up on my first try also, just take it a few days and you'll be beast.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back from gym, one word about this product.

FAIL

for me, it was basically a waste of a workout, energy dropped out after 45minutes, felt lethargic and overall crappy. Glad i bought this on the cheap tip while on sale, or i would be VERY pissed off.
gotcha, i may hang in there. The other LG products i use have all been great.
Seriously, you need to give it time..im sure you had poor workouts before, we all do.., AS is a pre work out supplement that enhances so much, the pSarms which enhance test production..this doesn't happen over night..also how many scoops are you dosing? I'm dosing 2 1/2 right now, about 30 Min's pre, and find that to be the sweet spot!..

But in all honestly you have to give it a try,..heck people dose Superdrol and don't feel anything the first few days, that isn't to say the product sucks. Stay in the race, and you'll be glad you did!:)