Anadraulic State GT-The Point?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. tried this out this AM, not loving the 1hr suggestion so we will see if 45min will do. Normally i use Jack3d but wanted to try something new.
    1. taste: eh, will take some getting used to
    2. color/appearence: see above
    3. mixibility: pretty good, a few stirs with a spoon and good to go

just not sure as there's no instructions on H2O ratios on the bottle, i just used about 6oz's with 1.5 scoops.

2. back from gym, one word about this product.

FAIL

for me, it was basically a waste of a workout, energy dropped out after 45minutes, felt lethargic and overall crappy. Glad i bought this on the cheap tip while on sale, or i would be VERY pissed off.
    •   

3. Im luvin it so far.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

4. are you serious that you are giving it a Failed based off the first dosing??? Bro, this, just like all pre-workout supps, are not going to turn you into a stimmed machine after 1 day. For me it took at least 3-4 days to really feel the effects, i.e the creatine build uup, the testosterone enhancement, the GH boost. If you are looking for a stim, try coffee by the gallon. Give it a few more days bro. you will be glad you did.
    Working on living

5. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    are you serious that you are giving it a Failed based off the first dosing??? Bro, this, just like all pre-workout supps, are not going to turn you into a stimmed machine after 1 day. For me it took at least 3-4 days to really feel the effects, i.e the creatine build uup, the testosterone enhancement, the GH boost. If you are looking for a stim, try coffee by the gallon. Give it a few more days bro. you will be glad you did.
    Jack3d worked first day, with one scoop. So i wouldn't say all pre-workouts take time. I might give this another shot before i toss it, but life's too short to waste a workout imho.

6. agreed with the jack3d, but they work differently. Jack3d is made to give you that initial push. ASGT is meant to take a few days of build up.
    Working on living

7. gotcha, i may hang in there. The other LG products i use have all been great.

8. You dont like it, ill toss you some coin for it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    agreed with the jack3d, but they work differently. Jack3d is made to give you that initial push. ASGT is meant to take a few days of build up.
    I agree. There is a SARM/SERM complex in there as well, so it will definitely take a few days to feel the test boosting. Don't give up yet. Also try to mix up the dosing/timing to find your sweet spot. It's different for everyone.

10. I was going to give up on my first try also, just take it a few days and you'll be beast.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by spazface View Post
    back from gym, one word about this product.

FAIL

for me, it was basically a waste of a workout, energy dropped out after 45minutes, felt lethargic and overall crappy. Glad i bought this on the cheap tip while on sale, or i would be VERY pissed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by spazface View Post
    gotcha, i may hang in there. The other LG products i use have all been great.
    Seriously, you need to give it time..im sure you had poor workouts before, we all do.., AS is a pre work out supplement that enhances so much, the pSarms which enhance test production..this doesn't happen over night..also how many scoops are you dosing? I'm dosing 2 1/2 right now, about 30 Min's pre, and find that to be the sweet spot!..

But in all honestly you have to give it a try,..heck people dose Superdrol and don't feel anything the first few days, that isn't to say the product sucks. Stay in the race, and you'll be glad you did!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308