Natadrol on hunger

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increase or Decrease?
What's the consensus?

Im dieting and dont need anything that will increase appetite.

donbx

Awards
will make you real hungrey for the first week or so then it drops down to normal, look at it as a mini bulk. I DOUBT you will be so hungry that you gain more then a pound or so

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It made me crazy hungry but i was also dieting when using it and if i can control it im sure ull be fine.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I recently completed an eight week cycle of Natadrol, and did experience an overall increase in appetite during my cycle's duration. However, this increase in hunger was not overwhelming by any means. If you stick to your diet, I think you'll be fine.

Now, were you planning on using Natadrol in conjunction with another supplement while dieting? If so, the appetite suppression of your chosen diet aid may help prevent any increase in hunger.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me it increased like crazy..but, I also started re comping like crazy also..and , I stated before, my diet wasn't geared torwards a comp;)..power of the product baby!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
it definately increases hunger, but it also seems to cut body fat. so should be good to continue losing, a appetite suppressant helps alot LG's speed v2 will stop the hunger. I'm now on OEP/alpha t-2 stack with my natdrol and am more hungry than i was with the v2. so natadrol + something to control ur hunger will be great for ur diet.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it increased my hunger aswell but not so much that it was hard to control it was still very manageable.

ps. i wouldnt worry too much about getting fat on natadrol;) its pretty hard to do. not sayin it cant be done just sayin the recomping effects are strong on nata.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it increased my hunger aswell but not so much that it was hard to control it was still very manageable.

ps. i wouldnt worry too much about getting fat on natadrol;)its pretty hard to do. not sayin it cant be done just sayin the recomping effects are strong on nata
Agree 100%!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, the beauty of this product is the ability to consume large amounts of food and still recomp!
It enables me to treat myself to a hot fudge brownie sundae every now and again:lol:..im so bad

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to start. Bottles in hand

1) BEST dosing?
2) Can I take at night (will it affect my sleep) ?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bout to start. Bottles in hand

1) BEST dosing?
2) Can I take at night (will it affect my sleep) ?
The best is 6-8 caps a day.. spread it out:) 2/2/2, 2/2/2/2

Its has never affected my sleep, sometimes I'll take my last dosing about 30 Min's prior to sleep. I'm not affected

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The best is 6-8 caps a day.. spread it out:) 2/2/2, 2/2/2/2

Its has never affected my sleep, sometimes I'll take my last dosing about 30 Min's prior to sleep. I'm not affected
Does not effect my sleep either :)