just checking on the t-911

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up some T-911 for the first time...had to ask some questions, picked it up at a killer price...unbelieveable actually....but am i correct that it's in a smaller than normal bottle...like smaller than methyl 1d would come in? and the tabs are way smaller than the mmv3's right?...i only ask because the box it came in seemed smaller than what i remember seeing on shelves and the bottle wasn't wrapped at the top, then when i took the top off it wasn't protected by a little piece of cardboard or whatever

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up some T-911 for the first time...had to ask some questions, picked it up at a killer price...unbelieveable actually....but am i correct that it's in a smaller than normal bottle...like smaller than methyl 1d would come in? and the tabs are way smaller than the mmv3's right?...i only ask because the box it came in seemed smaller than what i remember seeing on shelves and the bottle wasn't wrapped at the top, then when i took the top off it wasn't protected by a little piece of cardboard or whatever
Yes the bottle and tabs are both smaller.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Sir^^ My man speaks the truth above:D