formadrol extreme

jay20

Awards
am going start an week cycle what good to stack it or should i leave as a stand alone

JohnT

Awards
I have been running it stand alone for 2 weeks now...bottom line is that this stuff rocks as a stand alone test booster.

My sleep is better, boys are fuller, confidence is higher, libido is up, erections are harder, etc. all signs of increased test. Best part is that I am leaning out quite a bit and my strength and stamina in the gym is up by about 50%. I am dosing 1 cap morning and 1 cap at night before bed; tried 2/2 but got very aggressive and easily agitated, but 1/1 is perfect for me. This stuff isn't overkill though as I still have some estrogen based on sex drive, no dry joints, etc.

This of course is my personal experience. I trust LG and don't have any bloodwork to prove my experience. However, I am 33 years old, and have enough history and experience to know my body and to know what certain "compounds" or supplements do or don't do to me mentally and physically.

I highly recommend formadrol extreme as a stand alone test booster!

onlyone

Awards
I have been running it stand alone for 2 weeks now...bottom line is that this stuff rocks as a stand alone test booster.

My sleep is better, boys are fuller, confidence is higher, libido is up, erections are harder, etc. all signs of increased test. Best part is that I am leaning out quite a bit and my strength and stamina in the gym is up by about 50%. I am dosing 1 cap morning and 1 cap at night before bed; tried 2/2 but got very aggressive and easily agitated, but 1/1 is perfect for me. This stuff isn't overkill though as I still have some estrogen based on sex drive, no dry joints, etc.

This of course is my personal experience. I trust LG and don't have any bloodwork to prove my experience. However, I am 33 years old, and have enough history and experience to know my body and to know what certain "compounds" or supplements do or don't do to me mentally and physically.

btw do you take it with or without food, whats best?

protempsfish

Awards

Agreed. Couldnt have said it better myself.

onlyone

Awards
I always dose AM/PM..its not food dependent, I always dosed it solo and had awesome results..
Cool, gonna start tonight, excited! I had blood test done before and will do another after. Is it ok to take it with some BCAA before sleep?

Thanks

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
yes of course, bcaa are broken down proteins

izzy895

Awards
at the end of the trifecta cycle, will the formadrol be all you need as a pct?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, gonna start tonight, excited! I had blood test done before and will do another after. Is it ok to take it with some BCAA before sleep?

Thanks
Yes, I take a abundant amount of LG's BC+EAA's through out the entire day..for the profile/price/and what your getting , its just awesome..

at the end of the trifecta cycle, will the formadrol be all you need as a pct?
Yes sir!..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOVE THIS ****> Libido is up. muscle hardness, weiner-getza-boner, thats always good.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOVE THIS ****> Libido is up. muscle hardness, weiner-getza-boner, thats always good.
Muscle hardning is hude with this stack.. :think:..not sure that sounds right..:lol:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL..MY BAD. ok WELL WHEN i WAKE UP..CHUB... tHEN LATER ON...CHUB...THATS ALL I GOTZ TA SAY

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
im in pct right now using novedex xt and recycle by purus labs .. its been a week i have been taking recycle and a week i have been taking 1 pill a night for novedex xt .. can i stop taking the novedex right now and start using formadrol instead??? please get back to me asap

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in pct right now using novedex xt and recycle by purus labs .. its been a week i have been taking recycle and a week i have been taking 1 pill a night for novedex xt .. can i stop taking the novedex right now and start using formadrol instead??? please get back to me asap
I dont see why not..:)

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
I've suggested Formadrol to a few local women and they're getting excellent results. Strength increases and a nice tightening/hardening effect noticed in a few weeks.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've suggested Formadrol to a few local women and they're getting excellent results. Strength increases and a nice tightening/hardening effect noticed in a few weeks.

Wooooo Weeeeeeeeeeee:D awesome man!

TxOperator

TxOperator

Awards
If using as a PCT, do you have to taper down the dose or use just as said on the bottle?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback guys! Forma-d is such good stuff!! The more people that try it the more we will see rave reviews.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established

I'm thinking of running the samething soon. Looking for a little pick me up and this seems like a good one to try. Any issues if I stack it with 50mg of DHEA? Thanks