LG Sciences Natabolic Stack

1. LG Sciences Natabolic Stack

Notice this stack on another site !! Sweat deal !!
    2 Bottles of Natadrol
    1 Formadrol + 1 free GH enerate !!

Time to stock some !!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Notice this stack on another site !! Sweat deal !!
    2 Bottles of Natadrol
    1 Formadrol + 1 free GH enerate !!

Time to stock some !!!
    Serious, This is a awesome stack..Much props goes to Irish for putting this together.., so much easier and cheaper getting it this way, then buy all seperate!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Serious, This is a awesome stack..Much props goes to Irish for putting this together.., so much easier and cheaper getting it this way, then buy all seperate!
    I agreed 110 %
    •   

4. Picked up that bad boy at the Arnold Classic for $50! I seriously can't get enough Natadrol

5. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Picked up that bad boy at the Arnold Classic for $50! I seriously can't get enough Natadrol
    Dam! wicked great price..let us know how it goes for you, if you have the time man..

6. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Picked up that bad boy at the Arnold Classic for $50! I seriously can't get enough Natadrol
    That is a mad price man! You'd be stupid not to be like 5 of them!!

7. Haha, I forgot to mention that $50 price tag also included a t-shirt AND shaker cup! If I had more money on hand I would've picked up three more!

I will be posting my final review for my current eight week Natadrol cycle in about a week. But for this next Natadrol run in a few months, I will be combining it with M1-D for six weeks and keep a detailed log to measure progression.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Haha, I forgot to mention that $50 price tag also included a t-shirt AND shaker cup! If I had more money on hand I would've picked up three more!

I will be posting my final review for my current eight week Natadrol cycle in about a week. But for this next Natadrol run in a few months, I will be combining it with M1-D for six weeks and keep a detailed log to measure progression.
    Nice man, looking forward to seeing how M1D stacks with Natadrol. Seems like a good combo and those that are running it speak highly of the mtogether

Make sure to link us up with the log when it's go time

9. hey hoop, once you get the log up post it here brother
    Working on living

10. Ya I would like to see that log.
    I will work for supplements!

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Natabolic stack + MMv3
    By gnbbc in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 08:35 PM