LG Sciences Natabolic Stack

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Notice this stack on another site !! Sweat deal !!
2 Bottles of Natadrol
1 Formadrol + 1 free GH enerate !!

Time to stock some !!!:fest30:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice this stack on another site !! Sweat deal !!
2 Bottles of Natadrol
1 Formadrol + 1 free GH enerate !!

Time to stock some !!!:fest30:
Serious, This is a awesome stack..Much props goes to Irish for putting this together.., so much easier and cheaper getting it this way, then buy all seperate:D!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Serious, This is a awesome stack..Much props goes to Irish for putting this together.., so much easier and cheaper getting it this way, then buy all seperate:D!
I agreed 110 %:hail:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Picked up that bad boy at the Arnold Classic for $50! I seriously can't get enough Natadrol :bigok:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up that bad boy at the Arnold Classic for $50! I seriously can't get enough Natadrol :bigok:
Dam! wicked great price..let us know how it goes for you, if you have the time man..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That is a mad price man! You'd be stupid not to be like 5 of them!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I forgot to mention that $50 price tag also included a t-shirt AND shaker cup! If I had more money on hand I would've picked up three more!

I will be posting my final review for my current eight week Natadrol cycle in about a week. But for this next Natadrol run in a few months, I will be combining it with M1-D for six weeks and keep a detailed log to measure progression.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I forgot to mention that $50 price tag also included a t-shirt AND shaker cup! If I had more money on hand I would've picked up three more!

I will be posting my final review for my current eight week Natadrol cycle in about a week. But for this next Natadrol run in a few months, I will be combining it with M1-D for six weeks and keep a detailed log to measure progression.
Nice man, looking forward to seeing how M1D stacks with Natadrol. Seems like a good combo and those that are running it speak highly of the mtogether :)

Make sure to link us up with the log when it's go time :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
hey hoop, once you get the log up post it here brother

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Ya I would like to see that log.