Free to a good home

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I ran the old stuff for 1 bottle. Stacked it with M-Stack from Animal. Really enjoyed it never had the issues others have. Probably the MREs for me as well!! LOL
    LMAO, My man.. i dont think there is any type of formulation in this world that whould have a bad effect on you..You See AG fighting a bear., jump in and HELP the bear! your that bad my brotha!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    LMAO, My man.. i dont think there is any type of formulation in this world that whould have a bad effect on you..You See AG fighting a bear., jump in and HELP the bear! your that bad my brotha!
    you're not supposed to get me in trouble at work... LOL I laughed so hard the boss came in with a raised eyebrow!!! Great stuff bro!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I ran the old stuff for 1 bottle. Stacked it with M-Stack from Animal. Really enjoyed it never had the issues others have. Probably the MREs for me as well!! LOL
    Dang, i wish i could eat some MRE's they have us eating almost day old MARMITES. I need something to calm the nausea from that...not the supps!

4. ah the old marmites... there are few things worse than death, and that my friend is one of them!!!
    Working on living

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    You had the old pSarm correct?..., I tell you what...I hate to see good people spend there hard earned money on sup's that they are unable to take due to this.., the old pSarm was very potent, you really had to have the stomach to handle it, but then again it was a hit or miss. Once the New pSarm is available..Im going to take care of you, you really need to give it another chance..none of the testers for the new stuff reported anything of the sort, which is a good thing we took the Y out. Send me a pm where you got it from and such..
    You're a good man, Chris.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You're a good man, Chris.

-John
    Not as good as you my man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Free Test + DAA = Good Results?
    By smoothballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Need a good tricep exercise I can do at home
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:15 PM
  3. What's a good FREE mmorpg?
    By bigrobbierob in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 08:56 PM
  4. Feel Good Stuff - Welcome Home Dad !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 12:01 AM
  5. Good home-made MRPs
    By Chuck in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 03:59 PM