Opinion on my supplements

bigjeff200

Awards
Hey guys tell me if you think this will work or what I should do...

I am looking to gain some muscle and strength, but I am not really looking to gain weight, if I can keep my current weight and accomplish my goals that would be great.

I was thinking of taking natadrol in a low dose like 3 or 4 a day along with anadraulic state gt, BC+EAA drink, zma (really seems to help me sleep), and I have plasmatic pills and also some other NO drinks I can throw in.
I was thinking doing two bottles of natadrol with running 3 or 4 for the first bottle then going to 4 or 5 for the second.
Thoughts??

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys tell me if you think this will work or what I should do...

I am looking to gain some muscle and strength, but I am not really looking to gain weight, if I can keep my current weight and accomplish my goals that would be great.

I was thinking of taking natadrol in a low dose like 3 or 4 a day along with anadraulic state gt, BC+EAA drink, zma (really seems to help me sleep), and I have plasmatic pills and also some other NO drinks I can throw in.
I was thinking doing two bottles of natadrol with running 3 or 4 for the first bottle then going to 4 or 5 for the second.
Thoughts??
I'd go with the Natabolic Stack. It comes with 2 Natadrol, 1 Formadrol, and 1 GHenerate, all at a very low price. - Anadraulic State GT is currently unavailable, but should be available for purchase very shortly. - BC+EAA is one of my favorites, and is great in any stack. - ZMA would be a nice compliment to the GHenerate.

I would recommend no less than 4 capsules of Natadrol. 4-6 is a good spot, 8 being the high point.

You should see some great recomposition and strength gains off of that stack for sure!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the Natabolic Stack. It comes with 2 Natadrol, 1 Formadrol, and 1 GHenerate, all at a very low price. - Anadraulic State GT is currently unavailable, but should be available for purchase very shortly. - BC+EAA is one of my favorites, and is great in any stack. - ZMA would be a nice compliment to the GHenerate.

I would recommend no less than 4 capsules of Natadrol. 4-6 is a good spot, 8 being the high point.

You should see some great recomposition and strength gains off of that stack for sure!
this! IC knows his stuff.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I would also wait to get the ASGT when it is out before throwing something like NO Xplode or worse yet something from Muscletech in as your pre-workout blast. If you are spending the $$$ do it smart.
As for the stack, IC gave you the best advice any of us could. Follow his dosing, assuming of course you are of age.

bigjeff200

Awards
I like it! However I can't find this stack, obv I can buy them seperately but I'd rather get them in a pack if its cheaper. Where can I find the "natadrol stack"?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it! However I can't find this stack, obv I can buy them seperately but I'd rather get them in a pack if its cheaper. Where can I find the "natadrol stack"?
Search for it, and you'll find it.;)..rules are we cant post links to other sites when NP is the main store for AM

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Really cant beat this stack, I ran this at 8 caps straight, 2/2/2/2.. 2 bottles. mind blowing on what kind of recomp effect it will have, use the GHenerate during and through PCT, makes it even better..

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I can't even imagine 8 caps!!! Sounds awesome!!! How long did you roll with the cycle??

bigjeff200

Awards
I found it :) so I'm going to do 6 natadrol a day with GHenerate 6 sprays before bed. I will get some anadraulic state gt as soon as I can. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
throw up a log BigJeff so some of us can join the fun.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found it :) so I'm going to do 6 natadrol a day with GHenerate 6 sprays before bed. I will get some anadraulic state gt as soon as I can. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
Awesome let us know how it goes bro:)

bigjeff200

Awards
Everything is ordered. I am going to do some heavy work this week to see where I'm at and log for a starting point.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to log it????

bigjeff200

Awards
Heres where I was at today
Bench press:
135-10
185-10
225-5
275-2
275-2
295-1
265-4
225-12

Incline dbell press
60's-12
80's-10
90's-10

Fly machine (did lite weight hold at center for 2 seconds)
130-10
145-10
160-10

cable machine (did 2 sets up high flys, mid flys, low flys)
25 in each hand slow reps-10 each set

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice!..you should start a new log for this..maybe in the Supplement review section... it'll get more hits then in here..either way we'd love to follow along;)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Post the link here Jeff!!

bigjeff200

Awards
natabolic kit log in review section

UGH tried to post the link to the tread I made in the supplement review/log section but I do not have 50 posts so it won't let me. But I have a tread up with my pre-log info going...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
UGH tried to post the link to the tread I made in the supplement review/log section but I do not have 50 posts so it won't let me. But I have a tread up with my pre-log info going...
take the WWW off and put some spaces in. You can PM me too and I'll post it for you