Most Effective Dosing on Trifecta

gnetics18

Awards
Just as the title says, What is the most Effective dosing for the Trifecta Stack? I would like to see the most out of it. Im on my first day so far this is what Im thinking
Week 1 @ 1/1/1 for both MM XL and MM 1-D
Week 2 and On @ 1/2/2 for Both as well.
Please let me know if this is correct or the proper dosing. Thanks!:nervous:

gnetics18

Awards
Thanks also the sublingual tab..how long am I supposed to keep it between my cheek/gum? that Minty Rolaid takes a while to dissolve lol.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Thanks also the sublingual tab..how long am I supposed to keep it between my cheek/gum? that Minty Rolaid takes a while to dissolve lol.
The dosing looks great. Ya I know what you mean about the mm. It take forever to dissolve.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Break each pill into fours wet your mouth with a good drink of water then put all the pieces under your tounge it will be gone in 5 minutes tops!!

RommelS

Awards
That was similiar to a question I asked on the LG forums regarding breaking the tab apart, then leaving under my tongue. I've actually been doing this about 4 days into the cycle and it takes about 5-7 mins for the tab to dissolve. I never got a response from an LG rep confirming this is okay or incorrect.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, breaking the tab is fine... Also Just to let you guys know, we went with new tabs same product, but a wicked faster dissolve rate:D!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Yes, breaking the tab is fine... Also Just to let you guys know, we went with new tabs same product, but a wicked faster dissolve rate!
Its not so bad as i usually forget its under the tounge. The initial Ant-acid taste is awfull but hey if it gets me "Swole" ill deal with it ;)

RommelS

Awards
I'll trade you my remaining MMv3's for the MMv3 2.0 :veryhappy:

I'm doing 5 per day, 1/1/1/1/1 but it seems like I'm constantly having to pop a tab.

Just as the OP mentioned up top, I'm going to try dosing 2/2/1.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'll trade you my remaining MMv3's for the MMv3 2.0 :veryhappy:

I'm doing 5 per day, 1/1/1/1/1 but it seems like I'm constantly having to pop a tab.

Just as the OP mentioned up top, I'm going to try dosing 2/2/1.

I find when I take two at a time it spikes my bp.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yes, breaking the tab is fine... Also Just to let you guys know, we went with new tabs same product, but a wicked faster dissolve rate:D!
nice! faster dissolve rate is always beneficial