this is it boys and girls, AP 10 out of 10!!!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i promised to myself i would never EVER fall into a preworkout trap again.

Ive literally spent thousands of dollars in the no category with a lot of dissapointment. To date the only product i had decent effects that could be close to the outrageous claims on these days was gaspari's superpump 250.

Yes folks this is the best no product i had truly felt pumps out of normal. Not placebos.

HOWEVER, i FELL AGAIN. This time with LG's anadraulic pump and brother, this is it. Talk about pumps, this is a staple now. Forget about the superpump, im sorry but AP is the king of the pumps.

I started with 3 scoops right away and felt outrageous pumps. Man, i cant compare them to anything else. Btw, i havent tried ph yet but heard some compounds out there give you pumps that are almost painful.

Well, this is the closest thing to a painful pump hehe. I love this stuff. And two weeks now using it contiously and i still feel its effects as if it was day 1

Congrats LG, im a believer now.

BTW: I was crazy enough to try 5 scoops one day. It was arm day, and i had to cut my training short cause the pumps were even painful and i had to drop that weight down without letting the muscle fail, YEAH i can only guess thats what arnold called a real pump haha.

Anyhow, My rating for AP: 10 out of 10 in the pump department.

gameover.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man! Any chance you can post this over at another forum for me?
We need more reviews over there :)

AP is certainly an awesome product and the pumps are amazing. It lives up to the hype easily!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All what he said is true... now for a jug that is twice as big with a bigger scoop :).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review!..AP is no joke..I had to dial it down on chest days because the pumps were getting way out of hand..:shhh:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review!..AP is no joke..I had to dial it down on chest days because the pumps were getting way out of hand..:shhh:
Closest thing to Epi/Hdrol/TheOne pumps I have found.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Cool man. It's great for the pump, I agree, but I always gotta stack it with something with more stims in it. That's when the magic happens, because AP was intended to be part of a stack. E-911, X-Force, White Flood all only make it even better. Of course, there's soon to be AS-GT, too... :naughty:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Cool man. It's great for the pump, I agree, but I always gotta stack it with something with more stims in it. That's when the magic happens, because AP was intended to be part of a stack. E-911, X-Force, White Flood all only make it even better. Of course, there's soon to be AS-GT, too... :naughty:
That is when the lid gets blown off!! This combo is like nothing I have ever run...

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man! Any chance you can post this over at another forum for me?
We need more reviews over there :)

AP is certainly an awesome product and the pumps are amazing. It lives up to the hype easily!
Sorry, been working out of state lately and havent gotten too much time to connect. But no problem , you let me know what you need! im glad there's finally a product in this category that lives up to the hype. Ive tried all, and wasted tons of money, but now ap is a staple for me.

To be honest, i dont know whether pump matters or not on muscle growth but it feels damn good!. I finished the bottle already ordering more and i love the fact that it never stoped working (body never got used to it and i never had to increase the dose).

Seriously folks, ive tried all, plasmajet, superpump, labrada's supercharge, no xplode, jacked from usp, jp8, vasocharge, even made my own bulk formulas but nothing gets closer to this stuff!!! Most products give you energy and focus but non live up to the pumps.

For ap i take it preworkout and when i feel down on energy i simply take it with a caffeine pill.