Trifecta and then some!?

gnetics18

Awards
I recently picked up the Trifecta Stack + I-GH-1 as well as some CLA,ALA, Green Tea Caps and I have a few questions,

Is it ok to use a PWO with the Trifecta stack? I have some SP250 but was thinking of getting Anadraulic State Instead and stacking it. Would there be a problem stacking any of these products? and do you have any Samples of Anadraulic State? I found very few reviews online, and the limited ones I found that did had problems with taste but did not elaborate on taste or actual results...I usually man up and just chug if Results outweigh taste as with many supps lol
Also ordering BC + EAA and Megadosing 40-50g, I dont think there should be a problem with the BC+EAA just wanted to make sure. But im picking up some jugs either way...Damn I havent ever tried LG products and im droppin funds like im ballin..I must be :439:

gnetics18

Awards
OK seems Im a dumbass, searched google but not AM...lol
Answer to my questions on Anadraulic state Stacked with Trifecta seems to be a GO.

Taste is still debatable but looks like some reviews on a AS Beta and AS GT or something might be better...Hopefully theres a sample floating around I can get my hands on.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had no problem with the taste of AS, many did. Just be careful dosing because of the stims in MMV3 and AS, dose moderately and adjust your doses to suit your body.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK seems Im a dumbass, searched google but not AM...lol
Answer to my questions on Anadraulic state Stacked with Trifecta seems to be a GO.

Taste is still debatable but looks like some reviews on a AS Beta and AS GT or something might be better...Hopefully theres a sample floating around I can get my hands on.
Im not sure if theres samples left, PM IrishCannon:)..The new AS-GT should be about week away, awesome logs and reviews were done, we had folks compare the old to the new GT, and it wasnt even close:D!