TriFecta Stack

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Its Me again Fellas. So i purchased the 2 bottles of Natadrol and recieved them but was looking on LG's site and came across the Tr stack with free t-911 which i could not pass for the price.

Im know going to hold on to the Natadrol till Summer and do the trifecta stack now. So heres what i gave the XL package with 135 pill bottles and the 90 of formadrol and t911 I also have some Prime here. How should i put this together? Im thinking of doing Formadrol and Prime in PCT because i love Prime However not sure if it makes since here (Dont hestitate to blast me if im wrong here). I was thinking of saving the t911 for a solo run between the Tri and Natadrol stacks.

Im 6'3" 253lb this morning around 17%BF how should i dose each? Im curious as to if a preworkout pill is needed or just evenly spaced I workout around 5 30 M-F.

Again thatnks for all the help!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Intresting question man. I suppose the Prime could be used during PCT. Or ven alongside your stack. Perhaps during PCT since it apparently causes zero shutdown.

You could save it though and run it later with the T911?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I actually read over at bb.com that someone ran the tri stack started to get strength gains torwards the end however they got the small bottles . So come PCT time they were gaining strength and decided to use Formadrol and Prime and he said his strength still increased. Just didn't know if it would be a bad thing to take with the form while doing a PCT but im unsure as well.

Bump for anyone with ideas here

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So, is your question; When do you incorporate Prime? If so , add it into your PCT.. the trifecta stack will over power prime, its that great of a stack, which is why I wouldn't add it into your stack..

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
That was my question. If its ok to run prime in my PCT.

Thanks

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Just waiting for LG to send my Tri stack and its all go from there!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome!! Just waiting for LG to send my Tri stack and its all go from there!!
great!, should have it in no time.. Turn around time with LG has a nick name of "Lightning"..:D..report back:D

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I actually read over at bb.com that someone ran the tri stack started to get strength gains torwards the end however they got the small bottles . So come PCT time they were gaining strength and decided to use Formadrol and Prime and he said his strength still increased. Just didn't know if it would be a bad thing to take with the form while doing a PCT but im unsure as well.

Bump for anyone with ideas here
Funny you say that. I gained alot mid-end and I'm 'off' and still gaining.

Natadrol on the list now :)

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I was following sorry lurking around your log Congrats on the weight loss Bro Major Props. Im reading more and more people saying they are getting that strength push week 3 and 4 however then its time to into PCT with the 90 count bottles. I ordered the 125 count bottles. Just waitng on confirmation shipping from LG. I have focused my diet to 3300Calories plus or minus 100 every day. My workouts are tough so im good there.

If im going good on the Tri and when it ends im feeling good i will jump into Natadrol no hesitation whatsoever. So that may be something to come. Prime and Formadrol for PCT 100% for me

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol Extreme + Prime should make a sweet PCT.