Metroba's 'Cycle Shield' Review

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's to my understanding that this has been put on the back burner but I was given a free sample of LG's future cycle support product, Cycle Shield. So the least I could do is put a review. I am into my 5th week of a low dose Super (Microdrol), moderate dose M1d cycle. I have been using Cycle Shield about 4-5x/week, 2x/day on dosing days.

Here is the profile:
Quercetin - Increases the potency of an oral cycle
Milk Thistle - Liver Protector
Hawthorn - Blood pressure
Schizandra - Liver & Kidney
Phyto Sterols - Cholesterol & Prostate
N-Acetyl-Cystine - Liver Protect
Blood pressure has been very nice. I have had it check once a week since I've started and I have not had any notable changes out of the norm which is UNBELIEVABLE on Super, well for me. My bp got jacked up the last time I used it.

Prostate health has been money!! Really all I can say is how I felt here. I did not get my prostate check but I did not experience any swelling or any problems with urination or erection strength. I did feel pretty well regulated on this product. I felt I was cleaning my system out daily.

Taste is decent. You can't really say that about some support supplements. LG really found a way to make this bearable and actually ENJOYABLE! I tried it in water and in a protein shake. Tried it in diff protein shakes and chocolate is really the only flavor that it taste good with. Other than that, it is best in just water. It goes down easy and really is nothing to complain about.

The dosing protocol on this is 3x/day. I can't stay focused enough to mix a support drink 3x/day, so I just did 1.5 scoops 2x/day.

Overall, I have felt amazing this cycle and I believe Cycle Shield helped get through it. It has a nice ingredient profile and I feel comfortable getting all the support I can get. It's like being a really good multi-v. You just feel healthy being on it.

Thanks again LG for the logging opportunity and I look forward to Cycle Shield being used in future cycles.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good review met i will been looking forward to cycle shields release.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hope they bring this soon. Eric has been putting out some solid products at very nice prices.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother! I really hope this gets to the shelvs soon as I think there is a big market for it.

Good tasting cycle shield? yes please!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review brother! I really hope this gets to the shelvs soon as I think there is a big market for it.

Good tasting cycle shield? yes please!
For the price and servings..it would be huge!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm telln you guys. I just feel healthy and strong on it, like a REALLY good multivitamin. I could see myself drinking something like this at 1 serving a day indefinitely just for the health benefits and some of the nutrient repartitionishing effects.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet man, one of the loggers of this was going to have blood work done after his run with this, curious to see the good results.. He also stated he felt the effects of this also, basically the same as you. That right there tells you this is really Superior..

I know Eric was going to price this just right for a 30 day serving..I can see allot of folks switching or adding to there daily multi .!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet man, one of the loggers of this was going to have blood work done after his run with this, curious to see the good results.. He also stated he felt the effects of this also, basically the same as you. That right there tells you this is really Superior..

I know Eric was going to price this just right for a 30 day serving..I can see allot of folks switching or adding to there daily multi .!
right on man. Can I get a link to where the bloods will be posted?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Link is above, waiting for him to post results if they were done:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
RexGrandis Supplements 32
Anabolics 17