? about Trifecta Stack....should I wait?

1Fastformula

Awards
OK, first my situation. I got back into lifting at the end of last summer after a 15 year bulk. Eased back in, got form down and then started to lift HEAVY. Got diet under control and started to lose weight.

Started at 5'6", 228 at around 36% BF.

Weights that mattered: Bench 155, Squat 135, Deadlift 135.

Since then, working out 5 days a week, lots of cardio and basic sups (whey, creatine, multi, NO-Xplode)

Currently 199, around 22% BF. Bench 225, Squat 315, Deadlift 305.

I think I am still riding the noobie gains waves here

Now for my question........

I purchased the Trifecta stack and have it at home. I am wondering two things. Should I wait until my BF is a little lower until starting it? And second, should I wait until the noobie gains are gone and I plateau to take it?

Thanks got any/all advice on this!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress in the BF drop and the strength gains, very nice numbers.

I would hold off a bit and drop the BF down to at least 15%. At this point the stack will help you continue leaning out AND build muscle. You sound like you know your body so wait til you need the help in the gym and you hit the wall and plateau.

good luck.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
^^^^x2

Trifecta is a great choice
But trust me, ride those noob gains as long as you can cause one its over, you'll miss them! haha. Keep doing great work, eating right and when you start slowing down progress use that stack. otherwise its a waste, you'll be making the changes your body could of done naturally instead of when your body is being a bit more stubborn and could really use the extra push

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ride out those gains!, when you hit that wall, look at that box and smile:), if your still making gains in all area's I wouldn't dose anything. how old are you?

I will say, the Trifecta will seriously help lean/cut you up when your ready:)

1Fastformula

Awards
I'm currently 35. Gains are starting to slow, but are still coming. Thank again guys for all the advice.

I am seriously thinking about adding Prime to the PCT to work along the stack, but am still doing my homework on that.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently 35. Gains are starting to slow, but are still coming. Thank again guys for all the advice.

I am seriously thinking about adding Prime to the PCT to work along the stack, but am still doing my homework on that.
Yea, adding a natty product like prime into your PCT should work well:)