Natadrol and Tri Fecta Stack

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Are both these considered "Pro Hormones"? Im wanting to give them a whirl but i wanna stay away from the Pro Hormone feild for a while. Im liking some of the logs with Natadrol but unsure of it.

Whats the PCT look like for each?

Thanks

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta Stack is pro hormones, very mild but still pro hormones. PCT for it is Formadrol, which is included with the stack. Natadrol is considered a natural anabolic. PCT for it is T-911 I believe.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta Stack is pro hormones, very mild but still pro hormones. PCT for it is Formadrol, which is included with the stack. Natadrol is considered a natural anabolic. PCT for it is T-911 I believe.
Correct, Natadrol does not fall under the PH catagory and PCT for it is VERY mild and is what I would consider an excellent entry into the hormonal world.

Log look awesome for Natadrol, with about 19 going so far.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Correct, Natadrol does not fall under the PH catagory and PCT for it is VERY mild and is what I would consider an excellent entry into the hormonal world.

Log look awesome for Natadrol, with about 19 going so far.
So Natadrol would not require Nolva right?

What about on cycle supps like Cycle support,Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berries?

Last think what are the dosage schemes looking like for Natadrol? Ive read a few logs were guys are actually dropping some weight and increasing strnegth. Im looking to do a 6-8 week cut now that my diet has gotten nailed the last 3-4 weeks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So Natadrol would not require Nolva right?

What about on cycle supps like Cycle support,Milk thistle, Hawthorne Berries?

Last think what are the dosage schemes looking like for Natadrol? Ive read a few logs were guys are actually dropping some weight and increasing strnegth. Im looking to do a 6-8 week cut now that my diet has gotten nailed the last 3-4 weeks.
Natadrol should/will not require a SERM.

Cycle support can be taken on cycle with Natadrol, but I doubt it will be required.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
2 Bottles of Natadrol. Im debating what to use for the PCT. Im guessing i could give the
t911 a try but im not sure yet. Im hopeing to lose some BF% with this so im going for broke.

I responded really well to a Hdrol Cycle a while back gaing 18lbs on a 50/75/75/75/75/100 run. Actually gained 9lb on and 9 with a Nolva & PCS PCT. Im really excited about this Natadrol been hearing good things so maybe it works to a "T"

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use either formadrol or T-911..more formadrol, then save the T-911 and run solo!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I would use either formadrol or T-911..more formadrol, then save the T-911 and run solo!
Alright then. So use the Formadrol for the Natadrol PCT then run the T-911 Solo with nothing else?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
common guys, gotta upsale, natadrol and formadrol, take the t-911 and get some i-gh-1 and/or ghenerate to it haha

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Cool.

Why I have the Reps here with me How should io start the dosing? Im guessing start at 6 a day? Not sure i read a couple logs where they start at 4 a day . Let me know the scoop.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cool.

Why I have the Reps here with me How should io start the dosing? Im guessing start at 6 a day? Not sure i read a couple logs where they start at 4 a day . Let me know the scoop.
I'd start at 4 per day for 5-7 and see how you respond and increase to 6 per day (2/2/2) from there.

T911 would also go DAMN well with anything, GHenerate would be a good suggestion as mentioned above.

Although GHenerate would go well with anything, especially during PCT.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I'd start at 4 per day for 5-7 and see how you respond and increase to 6 per day (2/2/2) from there.

T911 would also go DAMN well with anything, GHenerate would be a good suggestion as mentioned above.

Although GHenerate would go well with anything, especially during PCT.
Would it be unsafe to start with 6 a day? Im wanting to just jump on board and ive read a thousand time not to taper doses up or down. Just pick one and go. What do you think?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Would it be unsafe to start with 6 a day? Im wanting to just jump on board and ive read a thousand time not to taper doses up or down. Just pick one and go. What do you think?
No reason why you can't, it's always jsut a safety first thing, but by all means you should be fine to go right to 6.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No reason why you can't, it's always jsut a safety first thing, but by all means you should be fine to go right to 6.
I always like ramping the dose up, like to feel the effects at different ranges..but you should be fine, you can always taper down:)

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Its done im ready to start. Nutra Planet ships so damn fast anymore. Im stacking it with OEP to get a leaner. Read a couple logs with that incorporated with it so i will start a log as soon as i start. Thanks for the info!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Its done im ready to start. Nutra Planet ships so damn fast anymore. Im stacking it with OEP to get a leaner. Read a couple logs with that incorporated with it so i will start a log as soon as i start. Thanks for the info!
Exciting man! Let us know how it all goes!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely!, let us know how you make out:)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lou what's your progress brother??? Would love to hear some input!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
going to your log now man! good advice in this thread

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Definitely!, let us know how you make out:)
hey bro, been on trifecta 1 wk now and wanna switch gears to natadrol, should i do pct and rest first or can i switch right into the natadrol or need to do pct first??

thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey bro, been on trifecta 1 wk now and wanna switch gears to natadrol, should i do pct and rest first or can i switch right into the natadrol or need to do pct first??

thanks
Only one week? you should be fine to switch right over to ND, then PCT after:D..why are you switching?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Only one week? you should be fine to switch right over to ND, then PCT after:D..why are you switching?
Well, i like the idea of stayin ON for a little longer, which natadrol allows 6-8 wks. Besides, i couldnt let pass the nutraplanet flash sale and grabbed some extra nata !!

By the way, i also got me some nice AS GT. I tried the old one, the taste was bad, but the product did marbles in the weighroom. heard this new one has better taste. and of course a jug of the awesomness called anadraulic pump.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
you won't regret the ASGT my friend. Check my log in the sig for the results I logged... the numbers speak for themselves!!!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'm loving my AGST coupled with the Trifecta; it's an unstoppable force!!!

It's been almost a week and I can already tell a difference

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking AS-GT with AP is like being the righteous hammer of god!
enough said!:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Add in some BC+EAA and Postal and KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya know, that is a really efficient and effective stack. All the bases are covered.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving my AGST coupled with the Trifecta; it's an unstoppable force!!!

It's been almost a week and I can already tell a difference
Nice feedback man, that's a solid stacl. What results have you seen so far?

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
agree 100%..those are staples to me...

4am- 2 scoops ASGT
4:35am-4 scoops Anadraulic Pump
4:50am-workout, 9 scoops BC+EAA
6am-post workout, 2 scoops Postal. 6 scoops BC+EAA

Not to mention the Natadrol, 1D, MMV, and V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
4am- 2 scoops ASGT
4:35am-4 scoops Anadraulic Pump
4:50am-workout, 9 scoops BC+EAA
6am-post workout, 2 scoops Postal. 6 scoops BC+EAA

Not to mention the Natadrol, 1D, MMV, and V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There ya go. Now that's a stack.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
WoW that looks tempting!!!!

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
damn straight man, love those two!

word on this man. It just dont feel the same without my asgt. Switched gears due to a flashsale event on gaspari's superpump last month. Seems everyone is pretty much throwing sp250 for some reason. Long story short, grabbed 40 servings for 8.99. Not a bad deal at all BUT WHEN YOU COMPARE IT TO ASGT THIS STUFF IS A JOKE.

So, switching back to asgt and NEVER GOING BACK FROM NOW ON. I got me a sweet deal, 20 bucks for asgt so i freaking grabbed it and added anadraulic pump (i love this one by the way, nothing touches lg's ap in the realm of pumps).

Anyhow, just had to write this down cause im freaking excited to get back the "unusual" strength increases plus the ap will be added twice a week for the epic arm workouts.

.... anyhow, very excited... im sure it will be here before friday. ...

good stuff lg, keep the goods coming.

OH AND IF ANYONE LIKE TO SHARE THEIR OPINION ON THE NEW FLAVOR IN COMPARISON TO THE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

NOthing wrong with strawberry, just curious.

cheers bros.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would stack both Natadrol and the trifecta. H drol is way more powerful than what your looking at. Of even the natadrol stack and some meth 1-d.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
word on this man. It just dont feel the same without my asgt. Switched gears due to a flashsale event on gaspari's superpump last month. Seems everyone is pretty much throwing sp250 for some reason. Long story short, grabbed 40 servings for 8.99. Not a bad deal at all BUT WHEN YOU COMPARE IT TO ASGT THIS STUFF IS A JOKE.

So, switching back to asgt and NEVER GOING BACK FROM NOW ON. I got me a sweet deal, 20 bucks for asgt so i freaking grabbed it and added anadraulic pump (i love this one by the way, nothing touches lg's ap in the realm of pumps).

Anyhow, just had to write this down cause im freaking excited to get back the "unusual" strength increases plus the ap will be added twice a week for the epic arm workouts.

.... anyhow, very excited... im sure it will be here before friday. ...

good stuff lg, keep the goods coming.

OH AND IF ANYONE LIKE TO SHARE THEIR OPINION ON THE NEW FLAVOR IN COMPARISON TO THE STRAWBERRY LEMONADE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

NOthing wrong with strawberry, just curious.

cheers bros.
Thx for the quick flash comparison brosinski!