TRIFECTA - Should I?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
TRIFECTA - Not sure? READ THIS!

Fellaz. I just completed the 'Trifecta Stack'. I've had some pretty amazing results.

Please take some time to read my log if you are 'on the fence' about trying the product out.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/143276-recomping-lgs-trifecta.html

If you dont care to read through 10+ pages, the outcome was a 25.5lb bodyweight loss, 5.1% loss in BF and I'm still strong as when I started. I think the product speaks for itself.

Just FYI and Good luck!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great Flex!..thanks for the review & Posting this up here

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure. I expected good things and got great things in return. The feeling is mutual.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Flex, now try a few bottles of NATADROL... and log it ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was the strength gains?

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure. I expected good things and got great things in return. The feeling is mutual.
Im just on the fence to jump in myself, hehe.
Just wondering , how did you dose the m1d and the mm?? and what masterdrol version you got? the melt tabs??

Thanks

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Muscl3s, I'll be trying Natadrol later this year. I see some good bros getting good results.

Judgement, I maintained all my strength and even increased in some lifts. Volume also went up. My diet was a recomp so I was on limited cals and still am. If you were bulking, I'm sure you'd get greater gains for sure.

Shinivan, I dosed as directed. M1D, 4 pills per day for 7 days, then bumped to 5 for weeks 2-4. MM was V3, the melt tabs, did different variations, 1-1-2, 2-1-1, etc.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link man and well done on your success!

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Great job bro!!!!! I've been so busy lately haven't been able to follow daily. I'm really happy for you. Keep it goin bro!!!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice results. I'm going to be starting Stanodrol (MMV clone) with M1D shortly so hopefully I get similar results.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe I missed the log. I've been on the fence for a while about trying the trifecta for a recomp, this def. made my choice a ton easier.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thx War, The M1D made me feel great and the MM definitely gave me a few extra gears.

Gonzo, I'm glad the 'real-world' results can make a decision easier for someone to reach their own goals. Any questions let me know!

BigK, no problem big diggity. You'll just have watch my new log, coming to a forum near you! Good to you see you.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to bump, Im repping your thread to everyone:) hahaha