TRIFECTA stack plus thermogenic?

SSgt Psycho

Awards
Okay, mid way through the trifecta stack, like it alot so far. Strength is through the roof. here's the question. i require 30-45 minutes of cardio a day to maintain a flat stomach. i used to thrown it in after my weight lifting (20-30, minutes low intensity.) i am now in a position were i need to speed up the bodyfat loss, but i love the TRIFECTA and dont want to stop/discontinue/alter.

even though i am currently on the trifecta stack, would it be accpetable to take a thermo before my morning cardio session? i ask only cause i obviously already take a bunch of other stuff.

looking for some sound advice, :thanks:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I've added OEP without issue. I'm taking plenty of goodies as well. Good luck.

SSgt Psycho

Awards
sweet. i dont mind sweating my nuts off, just dont want my heart to explode.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I believe the thermo would be fine, but i would have you BP checked every so often to make sure it isn't to significantly raised.

Rather safe than sorry, but I think the mix would go nicely.

SSgt Psycho

Awards
awesome. yeh, i know the BP can be a concern. I'm also not talking bout religously taking a thermo, i just like a kick in the ass with my morning cardio, really get that metabolism fired up. i might try something small with mondays cardio, see how i feel. i now do my weight lifting in the afternoon, so there's gonna be decent time space between the thermogenic and the majority of the trifecta doses. we'll see............

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
awesome. yeh, i know the BP can be a concern. I'm also not talking bout religously taking a thermo, i just like a kick in the ass with my morning cardio, really get that metabolism fired up. i might try something small with mondays cardio, see how i feel. i now do my weight lifting in the afternoon, so there's gonna be decent time space between the thermogenic and the majority of the trifecta doses. we'll see............
Sounds good to me man, you going to be logging this?