Can i do 2 Trifectas??

coreyc20

Awards
I am on day 15 of the trifecta and i really havent noticed anything, not much in the strength area. i get good energy from the mm because i take it pre-workout, but i'm wondering if i could run 2 stacks one right after another, or continue it for an extra 2 weeks? i dose 2 m-1d in the morning 1preworkout, and 2 post which is around 7. 2 mm in the morning and 2 preworkout. should i up my dosages?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am on day 15 of the trifecta and i really havent noticed anything, not much in the strength area. i get good energy from the mm because i take it pre-workout, but i'm wondering if i could run 2 stacks one right after another, or continue it for an extra 2 weeks? i dose 2 m-1d in the morning 1preworkout, and 2 post which is around 7. 2 mm in the morning and 2 preworkout. should i up my dosages?
Yes I would up your dose to 6 M1-D doing a 3/3 split, also with the masterdrol you can go to 5, I always run it this way , and see maximum results! the two can be ran up to 8 weeks, I wouldn't run it past that, also monitor how your body is feeling as well.., PM If you need any help

coreyc20

Awards
when should i dose the mm?and shouldnt i have noticed something by now?i almost feel as if i have lost some strength.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when should i dose the mm?and shouldnt i have noticed something by now?i almost feel as if i have lost some strength.
You wanna dose the masterdrol evenly through out the day, keeping the active in your body longer, if you dose 5 I would go 2/2/1. 2 morning, 2 pre, and 1 towards the pm time frame. . As far as feeling something ? You should have most do around that time frame, but some need to up the dose which is rare, based on how this stack really performs. . Btw I hate typing on cell phones lol

coreyc20

Awards
i upped the dose and it was a world of difference...i dont know if that was the problem, but i can feel the strength gains, best bench press of 225 was 2 reps before i started, i did 225 for 5 reps yesterday.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i upped the dose and it was a world of difference...i dont know if that was the problem, but i can feel the strength gains, best bench press of 225 was 2 reps before i started, i did 225 for 5 reps yesterday.
Nice!

coreyc20

Awards
will i need to extend the pct? i'm thinking about just buying an xl bottle of the mm and m1d, and maybe t-911 to add to my pct, should i run the whole bottles or just add a couple weeks?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can run the Formadrol for 30 days..you'll be set.. start High and taper down, week by week