Dosing Natadrol on a intermitt fasting diet

donbx

Awards
Can this be done? If so how should I dose it, Im looking to take 6-8 caps a day for 8 weeks or so... I haven't decided yet. If it matters I wake up around 5 am and workout around 5 pm, bed around 10pm give/take

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can this be done? If so how should I dose it, Im looking to take 6-8 caps a day for 8 weeks or so... I haven't decided yet. If it matters I wake up around 5 am and workout around 5 pm, bed around 10pm give/take
You wanna use this on a cut? how many cals are we talking?

donbx

Awards
2-3

1 big meal a day, from like lets say 5pm to 9 pm, then fast for 20 hrs

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just dose it the same. 3/2/3 or 2/2/2 depending on dosage. You can also go 2/2/2/2 for 8 caps.

If you go hypo, then you may want to take a higher dosage around your meal. 2/4/2 or something like that.

Cheers.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why one meal a day? you really should have something in the morning, unless you really wanna sacrifice muscle..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just dose it the same. 3/2/3 or 2/2/2 depending on dosage. You can also go 2/2/2/2 for 8 caps.

If you go hypo, then you may want to take a higher dosage around your meal. 2/4/2 or something like that.

Cheers.
I honestly think going 8 caps is the sweetest spot for this..im dosing 2/2/2/2, and the results I am getting is just unbelievable for a natty supplement... this is truly the best replacement supplement for someone not wanting to go the PH/PS route..!

donbx

Awards
You know nothing of intermittent fasting, do you?
This

BTW what do you think , or am I better off grabbing something quick to have in the morning and while at work, what would be something that would not ruin the fast and is somewhat healthy and low calorie. I was thinking keeping some bananas or whole wheat bread around but then again they might be too complex and taxing on the fast

donbx

Awards
Why one meal a day? you really should have something in the morning, unless you really wanna sacrifice muscle..
Well, I been doing this diet on and off for years without even knowing it, I run better eating once a day, I used to do this working heavy heavy construction labor which is where I actually built all my muscle if you ask me, funny thing is after I stopped yeah I lost weight but I also lost muscle. Body pretty much don't care when it eats as long as it eats and gets enough if not a little more or a little less, and I'm not stupid I take in at least a 100 grams a day no matter what... That is at least enough to maintain muscle

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know nothing of intermittent fasting, do you?
Thanks Irish;), I understand what IF does..I just never bought into it.. I am one, if I consume to many cals at once my body stores it as fat, and i gain weight..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I been doing this diet on and off for years without even knowing it, I run better eating once a day, I used to do this working heavy heavy construction labor which is where I actually built all my muscle if you ask me, funny thing is after I stopped yeah I lost weight but I also lost muscle. Body pretty much don't care when it eats as long as it eats and gets enough if not a little more or a little less, and I'm not stupid I take in at least a 100 grams a day no matter what... That is at least enough to maintain muscle
my question is , are you only having one meal? correct me though, when someone gos IF, which is basically going through Ramadan which i had to deal with every time i was deployed, and work productivity decreased go figure:D, you eat multiple meals, but just not in your fasting times, which is what I was saying. if your fast is starting at 5am, why not try and get a small meal in?... but hey, if its working for you then run with it..:D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You essentially SHOULD be getting in like 2-3 meals within an 8hr time window is how it's supposed to work.

donbx

Awards
You essentially SHOULD be getting in like 2-3 meals within an 8hr time window is how it's supposed to work.
Could you help set me up, I want to start tomorrow and I want to try to log it, Im sure people would like to see a log of a at home lifter.. problem is I dont have a bench or rack which forces me to do lower weights on chest and squats but I pick it up with crazy volume.. hell for only being limited to a 300 pound weight set I sure do grow :)

I would like to have my chest back, it sucks planet fitness bought my neighbor hood golds gym. I hate that ****ing place, I can't even walk on the same block or I start to rage...