Dosing Natadrol on a intermitt fasting diet
- 02-18-2010, 08:44 PM
- 02-18-2010, 10:24 PM
- 02-19-2010, 04:06 AM
1 big meal a day, from like lets say 5pm to 9 pm, then fast for 20 hrs
02-19-2010, 03:40 PM
02-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Just dose it the same. 3/2/3 or 2/2/2 depending on dosage. You can also go 2/2/2/2 for 8 caps.
If you go hypo, then you may want to take a higher dosage around your meal. 2/4/2 or something like that.
02-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Why one meal a day? you really should have something in the morning, unless you really wanna sacrifice muscle..
02-19-2010, 05:51 PM
02-19-2010, 06:10 PM
02-19-2010, 06:20 PM
BTW what do you think , or am I better off grabbing something quick to have in the morning and while at work, what would be something that would not ruin the fast and is somewhat healthy and low calorie. I was thinking keeping some bananas or whole wheat bread around but then again they might be too complex and taxing on the fast
02-19-2010, 06:25 PM
02-19-2010, 06:43 PM
02-19-2010, 06:56 PM
02-19-2010, 07:12 PM
You essentially SHOULD be getting in like 2-3 meals within an 8hr time window is how it's supposed to work.
02-19-2010, 08:08 PM
I would like to have my chest back, it sucks planet fitness bought my neighbor hood golds gym. I hate that ****ing place, I can't even walk on the same block or I start to rage...
Similar Forum Threads
- By TonyGT in forum LG SciencesReplies: 30Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:21 PM
- By swaneon in forum GenomyxReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2011, 11:08 AM
- By bigsexy74 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2010, 09:28 AM
- By xink in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-26-2010, 08:59 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 27Last Post: 03-26-2008, 03:31 PM