AS, t-911, GHenerate, I-GH-1 dosing

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

AS, t-911, GHenerate, I-GH-1 dosing

thoughts???
    I was thinking about dosing ghen and igh together per anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/141417-ghenerate-i-gh. html
    pre-bed only.* any other suggestions?

will start for sure wih one t-911 tab/day and allow aggression to regulate the further addition, it doesnt take much..*

oh and i am planning on dosing AS everyday. but are the effects going to be worth it or should i just take it on wo days (M-W-F) and increase dosage of others? i guess this is my main question

*assuming im dosing AS ed

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazing1 View Post
    thoughts???
    I was thinking about dosing ghen and igh together per anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/141417-ghenerate-i-gh. html
    pre-bed only.* any other suggestions?

will start for sure wih one t-911 tab/day and allow aggression to regulate the further addition, it doesnt take much..*

oh and i am planning on dosing AS everyday. but are the effects going to be worth it or should i just take it on wo days (M-W-F) and increase dosage of others? i guess this is my main question

*assuming im dosing AS ed
    You wanna dose the AS 7 days a week, on non work out days drink it through out the day, specially for the creatine intake and test boosters.., and yes the effects are worth it!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

right on thanks sir
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

right on thanks sir
    Anytime amigo
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.32%

realized today why "throughout the day" i drank half of it quickly and already feeling very aggressive. i dosed 2 911 yesterday and 1 today so that may have had an effect hard to belive how fast it works IMPRESSIVE! as i said it doesnt take much but thats just my nature. the only other booster ive taken is dt 2010 for two bottles and nothing. so ill be going back to dosing 911 per the original post for "self preservation" haha just a testimate to the efficacy of these products nice job LG!

anyway it seems it depends who you ask as far as GHen and I-GH some say 5 on 2 off for either both or one or the other. some 7 days/week. anyone with input on these?
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.49%

realized today why "throughout the day" i drank half of it quickly and already feeling very aggressive. i dosed 2 911 yesterday and 1 today so that may have had an effect hard to belive how fast it works IMPRESSIVE! as i said it doesnt take much but thats just my nature. the only other booster ive taken is dt 2010 for two bottles and nothing. so ill be going back to dosing 911 per the original post for "self preservation" haha just a testimate to the efficacy of these products nice job LG!

anyway it seems it depends who you ask as far as GHen and I-GH some say 5 on 2 off for either both or one or the other. some 7 days/week. anyone with input on these?
    Awesome to hear man..T-911 is perfection

Similar Forum Threads

1. EC Stack + Ghenerate + 1GH1 Dosing?
    By PhenomHCL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 01:51 PM
  2. GHenerate and I-GH-1 dosing questions
    By maestrowill in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:48 PM
  3. Ghenerate dosing question
    By zodiiac523 in forum LG Sciences