t-911 plus a preworkout drink?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
hello,i just ordered a box of t-911 and just wanted to know would it be ok to take 1 preworkout and also drink a preworkout drink?i have jack3d now,how will that work together?and how about just preworkout drinks in general?thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hello,i just ordered a box of t-911 and just wanted to know would it be ok to take 1 preworkout and also drink a preworkout drink?i have jack3d now,how will that work together?and how about just preworkout drinks in general?thanks
you can have a pre work out drink and dose T-911..Ive done it plenty of times:D..never an issue I Only use anadraulic state due to the fact its just a kick ass product, Even a non rep will tell you that. I would drink it about 45 mins prior and dose the T-911 about around 20 mins prior to leaving for the gym

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks,imma finish up the jack3d that i have then i wanna give AS gt when it comes out a try

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks,imma finish up the jack3d that i have then i wanna give AS gt when it comes out a try
Awesome, ...Your makign a right choice with this new AS-GT!.. let us know how you like it!