Natadrol Dosage

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I have read that the prefered dosage for Natadrol is 2/2/2. I would like to get a full 8 weeks out of two bottles and was curious if I can dose 2/2 on off days. This would guarantee getting a full 8 weeks from the product.

Or should I just go 2/2/2 all the way through for only 6 weeks?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have read that the prefered dosage for Natadrol is 2/2/2. I would like to get a full 8 weeks out of two bottles and was curious if I can dose 2/2 on off days. This would guarantee getting a full 8 weeks from the product.

Or should I just go 2/2/2 all the way through for only 6 weeks?
I would dose at 6 per day for 6 weeks rarther :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How about if I stack it with Methyl 1-D? How long and what type of dosage would you recommend?

M1D 2/2?
ND 2/2?
That would be a good starting point, then you could always bump the Natadrol up if required.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Good possibility I won't be able to get a 2nd bottle, especially with my current purchase of Formadrol Extreme. If I can get a 2nd bottle before the three weeks is up that would be great, but I doubt it. Anyway I hope it does something in the 2nd and 3rd week.

Im going to dose for only three weeks.

Natadrol

Week 1 = 2/2
Week 2 = 2/2/2
Week 3 = 2/2/2

Formadrol Extreme

Week 4, 5 6 = 2/2

Thanks

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
get another bottle or wait until u can afford it. 3 weeks is wasting ur time and money bro

gymboyjb717

Awards
should you start with 2/2 for the first week with natadrol or just do 2/2/2/ first try

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
should you start with 2/2 for the first week with natadrol or just do 2/2/2/ first try
I'd start 2/2 then look to icnrease from there. LG believes 6 though is the best dosage for results and the logs seem to show 6 is a good dosage.

Vegking

Awards
How about if I stack it with Methyl 1-D? How long and what type of dosage would you recommend?

M1D 2/2?
ND 2/2?
I was thinking about this too. My plan was to run Natradrol for 8 weeks. The last 4 weeks I would add in the Methyl 1-D. Thoughts?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about this too. My plan was to run Natradrol for 8 weeks. The last 4 weeks I would add in the Methyl 1-D. Thoughts?
Yup M1D the last 4 weeks would be excellent IMO!

cmk1975

Awards
Craig,

Read about the M1-D. Gonna start my Natadrol cycle Tuesday. Is the M1-D necessary?
Gonna use Formadrol as the PCT. Also gonna use the basics. Fish Oil, BCAA's and protein. Am I missing anything?? Not just at Craig, anybody else care to chime in, I'd appreciate it.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Craig,

Read about the M1-D. Gonna start my Natadrol cycle Tuesday. Is the M1-D necessary?
Gonna use Formadrol as the PCT. Also gonna use the basics. Fish Oil, BCAA's and protein. Am I missing anything?? Not just at Craig, anybody else care to chime in, I'd appreciate it.
My Natadrol cycle included fish oil, protein, multi-v, creatine monohydrate and BCAA's.

Formadrol is great. I actually enjoyed Formadrol more than Natadrol. Made me feel like a beast.

cmk1975

Awards
Thanks Anthony. I've read that after the ND is over, to wait a couple of days before FD. True? Dosage?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Anthony. I've read that after the ND is over, to wait a couple of days before FD. True? Dosage?
Get right in after taking Natadrol.

Take stack, Natadrol. 6 caps per day, space them out. After Natadrol finished, use Formadrol 3-4 caps per day.

You can add M1D surely if budget permits.

cmk1975

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the advice guys. My cycle will start as soon as the bottles arrive. Probably Tuesday I hope. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Get right in after taking Natadrol.

Take stack, Natadrol. 6 caps per day, space them out. After Natadrol finished, use Formadrol 3-4 caps per day.

You can add M1D surely if budget permits.
Exactly what he said.

Dose no less than 6 caps, 4 caps is just not enough.

noroidsforme

Awards
I would dose at 6 per day for 6 weeks rarther :)
I'm now 2 days on the way with natadrol but I don't feel its effect I don't know if this is a pro-hormoon or not? Is this a product that you feel working later in the cycle? My diet is ok, eat a lot of fish and steak so my protein and carbs are in order, I feel good in the gym but I don't get the pump I normally experience with other products my question is should I stack with something? I had good experience with Bio forge but don't know if you could stack with 2 hormoon boosters. Currently I'm dosing 2 caps in the morning with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, 2 caps with dinner. Anybody's thoughts I would appreciate.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm now 2 days on the way with natadrol but I don't feel its effect I don't know if this is a pro-hormoon or not? Is this a product that you feel working later in the cycle? My diet is ok, eat a lot of fish and steak so my protein and carbs are in order, I feel good in the gym but I don't get the pump I normally experience with other products my question is should I stack with something? I had good experience with Bio forge but don't know if you could stack with 2 hormoon boosters. Currently I'm dosing 2 caps in the morning with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, 2 caps with dinner. Anybody's thoughts I would appreciate.
Natadrol is not a prohormone but it's still hormonal.. "Natural androgen". It is slightly suppressive so mild PCT isn't bad idea.

I do not feel like I was "on" and I don't get unusually good pumps when I'm on Natadrol. I feel just normal. Appetite increases, weights feel lighter and weight increases faster than usually. It kicks in quite fast but everybody reacts differently.

I'd say 8 caps per day is good for your weight. Take it at least 5 weeks, preferably more. Three bottles would last 6-7 weeks and that would be good length of cycle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from all that I've read it generally takes 3 weeks for the full effects to be noticed...and that's what I found for myself as well...I dosed 8 caps for the majority of my run...def agree you shld increase to that...

noroidsforme

Awards
Thx guys for your reaction. I'm not to sure if i want to wait that long to feel its effects. Can you tell me in your experience schizm if it was worth it?. I ordered Bio forge and Bio forge pro max it should arrive next week and I had some great results with Bio forge before not to sure if you need to take a brake from it or that you can use it for the long run? The problem I'm noticing now with natadrol is I don't get a good pump I feel normal just what shizm said also my appetite is increasing but I feel like I'm not burning the calories. This is what I'm think of doing, quite Natadrol if it doesn't get better then when my order arrives jump on Bio forge combo.And another thing what on my mind was going on a cycle of The One from applied nutriceuticals, did 1 cycle before felt great. I want to accomplish something now and I want to do it right. Also, I'm running Natadrol solo but I just added Kre-Alkalyn. Your thought would be appreciated

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx guys for your reaction. I'm not to sure if i want to wait that long to feel its effects. Can you tell me in your experience schizm if it was worth it?. I ordered Bio forge and Bio forge pro max it should arrive next week and I had some great results with Bio forge before not to sure if you need to take a brake from it or that you can use it for the long run? The problem I'm noticing now with natadrol is I don't get a good pump I feel normal just what shizm said also my appetite is increasing but I feel like I'm not burning the calories. This is what I'm think of doing, quite Natadrol if it doesn't get better then when my order arrives jump on Bio forge combo.And another thing what on my mind was going on a cycle of The One from applied nutriceuticals, did 1 cycle before felt great. I want to accomplish something now and I want to do it right. Also, I'm running Natadrol solo but I just added Kre-Alkalyn. Your thought would be appreciated
I wouldn't be able to say the results you yield would be worth it or not, since we're all different and respond differently...for me, ya, the run I had was worth it...and I forsee running it again, perhaps later in the year...I can understand the wanting to see it working right off the bat, but I'd say, since you're already on it, might as well ride it out and see what happens...but after bumping it to the 8 cap mark for ~6 weeks (to give it a fair trial)...you'd then be able to use the Bioforge supps as part of the pct that's suggested for natadrol...just a thought...

noroidsforme

Awards
I have chosen to stop Natadrol it seems it takes to long to feel it effects and that you must run it for a longer run what would be more expensive for me. I got my Bioforge and Bioforge pro Max what I'm using now. But I was planning on using The One from applied nutriceuticals since Bioforge is a natural supplement I don't think there will be harm in using the One after using Bioforge. It will work out better this way, cause I could use Bioforge as a PCT product. But if someone as a different opion please share it with me

JeffJohnston

Awards
I like using Natadrol 9 caps a day and like the strength gain I get from the product. I can train harder and longer and still recovery really well. I lose some water weight from the product