Natadrol Dosage

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Natadrol Dosage

I have read that the prefered dosage for Natadrol is 2/2/2. I would like to get a full 8 weeks out of two bottles and was curious if I can dose 2/2 on off days. This would guarantee getting a full 8 weeks from the product.

Or should I just go 2/2/2 all the way through for only 6 weeks?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    I have read that the prefered dosage for Natadrol is 2/2/2. I would like to get a full 8 weeks out of two bottles and was curious if I can dose 2/2 on off days. This would guarantee getting a full 8 weeks from the product.

Or should I just go 2/2/2 all the way through for only 6 weeks?
    I would dose at 6 per day for 6 weeks rarther
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Sounds good. I am waiting for my package to arrive, should be here today or tomorrow.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

How about if I stack it with Methyl 1-D? How long and what type of dosage would you recommend?

M1D 2/2?
    ND 2/2?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

How about if I stack it with Methyl 1-D? How long and what type of dosage would you recommend?

M1D 2/2?
    ND 2/2?
    That would be a good starting point, then you could always bump the Natadrol up if required.
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

That would be a good starting point, then you could always bump the Natadrol up if required.
    I agree with Craig..Im dosing M1-D along with ND right now...very nice combo!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Good possibility I won't be able to get a 2nd bottle, especially with my current purchase of Formadrol Extreme. If I can get a 2nd bottle before the three weeks is up that would be great, but I doubt it. Anyway I hope it does something in the 2nd and 3rd week.

Im going to dose for only three weeks.

Natadrol

Week 1 = 2/2
    Week 2 = 2/2/2
    Week 3 = 2/2/2

Formadrol Extreme

Week 4, 5 6 = 2/2

Thanks
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

get another bottle or wait until u can afford it. 3 weeks is wasting ur time and money bro
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    get another bottle or wait until u can afford it. 3 weeks is wasting ur time and money bro
    Damn, you really think so?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Damn, you really think so?
    I agree, you will get something out of it, but not like a 6 week run
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

should you start with 2/2 for the first week with natadrol or just do 2/2/2/ first try
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by gymboyjb717 View Post
    should you start with 2/2 for the first week with natadrol or just do 2/2/2/ first try
    I'd start 2/2 then look to icnrease from there. LG believes 6 though is the best dosage for results and the logs seem to show 6 is a good dosage.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.85%

M1D 2/2?
    ND 2/2?
    I was thinking about this too. My plan was to run Natradrol for 8 weeks. The last 4 weeks I would add in the Methyl 1-D. Thoughts?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    I was thinking about this too. My plan was to run Natradrol for 8 weeks. The last 4 weeks I would add in the Methyl 1-D. Thoughts?
    Yup M1D the last 4 weeks would be excellent IMO!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Craig,

Read about the M1-D. Gonna start my Natadrol cycle Tuesday. Is the M1-D necessary?
    Gonna use Formadrol as the PCT. Also gonna use the basics. Fish Oil, BCAA's and protein. Am I missing anything?? Not just at Craig, anybody else care to chime in, I'd appreciate it.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Quote Originally Posted by cmk1975 View Post
    Craig,

Read about the M1-D. Gonna start my Natadrol cycle Tuesday. Is the M1-D necessary?
    Gonna use Formadrol as the PCT. Also gonna use the basics. Fish Oil, BCAA's and protein. Am I missing anything?? Not just at Craig, anybody else care to chime in, I'd appreciate it.
    My Natadrol cycle included fish oil, protein, multi-v, creatine monohydrate and BCAA's.

Formadrol is great. I actually enjoyed Formadrol more than Natadrol. Made me feel like a beast.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Thanks Anthony. I've read that after the ND is over, to wait a couple of days before FD. True? Dosage?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cmk1975 View Post
    Thanks Anthony. I've read that after the ND is over, to wait a couple of days before FD. True? Dosage?
    Get right in after taking Natadrol.

Take stack, Natadrol. 6 caps per day, space them out. After Natadrol finished, use Formadrol 3-4 caps per day.

You can add M1D surely if budget permits.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36%

Awesome. Thanks for the advice guys. My cycle will start as soon as the bottles arrive. Probably Tuesday I hope. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Get right in after taking Natadrol.

Take stack, Natadrol. 6 caps per day, space them out. After Natadrol finished, use Formadrol 3-4 caps per day.

You can add M1D surely if budget permits.
    Exactly what he said.

Dose no less than 6 caps, 4 caps is just not enough.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

I'm now 2 days on the way with natadrol but I don't feel its effect I don't know if this is a pro-hormoon or not? Is this a product that you feel working later in the cycle? My diet is ok, eat a lot of fish and steak so my protein and carbs are in order, I feel good in the gym but I don't get the pump I normally experience with other products my question is should I stack with something? I had good experience with Bio forge but don't know if you could stack with 2 hormoon boosters. Currently I'm dosing 2 caps in the morning with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, 2 caps with dinner. Anybody's thoughts I would appreciate.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    I'm now 2 days on the way with natadrol but I don't feel its effect I don't know if this is a pro-hormoon or not? Is this a product that you feel working later in the cycle? My diet is ok, eat a lot of fish and steak so my protein and carbs are in order, I feel good in the gym but I don't get the pump I normally experience with other products my question is should I stack with something? I had good experience with Bio forge but don't know if you could stack with 2 hormoon boosters. Currently I'm dosing 2 caps in the morning with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, 2 caps with dinner. Anybody's thoughts I would appreciate.
    Natadrol is not a prohormone but it's still hormonal.. "Natural androgen". It is slightly suppressive so mild PCT isn't bad idea.

I do not feel like I was "on" and I don't get unusually good pumps when I'm on Natadrol. I feel just normal. Appetite increases, weights feel lighter and weight increases faster than usually. It kicks in quite fast but everybody reacts differently.

I'd say 8 caps per day is good for your weight. Take it at least 5 weeks, preferably more. Three bottles would last 6-7 weeks and that would be good length of cycle.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

from all that I've read it generally takes 3 weeks for the full effects to be noticed...and that's what I found for myself as well...I dosed 8 caps for the majority of my run...def agree you shld increase to that...
  24. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

Thx guys for your reaction. I'm not to sure if i want to wait that long to feel its effects. Can you tell me in your experience schizm if it was worth it?. I ordered Bio forge and Bio forge pro max it should arrive next week and I had some great results with Bio forge before not to sure if you need to take a brake from it or that you can use it for the long run? The problem I'm noticing now with natadrol is I don't get a good pump I feel normal just what shizm said also my appetite is increasing but I feel like I'm not burning the calories. This is what I'm think of doing, quite Natadrol if it doesn't get better then when my order arrives jump on Bio forge combo.And another thing what on my mind was going on a cycle of The One from applied nutriceuticals, did 1 cycle before felt great. I want to accomplish something now and I want to do it right. Also, I'm running Natadrol solo but I just added Kre-Alkalyn. Your thought would be appreciated
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by noroidsforme View Post
    Thx guys for your reaction. I'm not to sure if i want to wait that long to feel its effects. Can you tell me in your experience schizm if it was worth it?. I ordered Bio forge and Bio forge pro max it should arrive next week and I had some great results with Bio forge before not to sure if you need to take a brake from it or that you can use it for the long run? The problem I'm noticing now with natadrol is I don't get a good pump I feel normal just what shizm said also my appetite is increasing but I feel like I'm not burning the calories. This is what I'm think of doing, quite Natadrol if it doesn't get better then when my order arrives jump on Bio forge combo.And another thing what on my mind was going on a cycle of The One from applied nutriceuticals, did 1 cycle before felt great. I want to accomplish something now and I want to do it right. Also, I'm running Natadrol solo but I just added Kre-Alkalyn. Your thought would be appreciated
    I wouldn't be able to say the results you yield would be worth it or not, since we're all different and respond differently...for me, ya, the run I had was worth it...and I forsee running it again, perhaps later in the year...I can understand the wanting to see it working right off the bat, but I'd say, since you're already on it, might as well ride it out and see what happens...but after bumping it to the 8 cap mark for ~6 weeks (to give it a fair trial)...you'd then be able to use the Bioforge supps as part of the pct that's suggested for natadrol...just a thought...
  26. New Member
    Stats
    7'2"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.74%

I have chosen to stop Natadrol it seems it takes to long to feel it effects and that you must run it for a longer run what would be more expensive for me. I got my Bioforge and Bioforge pro Max what I'm using now. But I was planning on using The One from applied nutriceuticals since Bioforge is a natural supplement I don't think there will be harm in using the One after using Bioforge. It will work out better this way, cause I could use Bioforge as a PCT product. But if someone as a different opion please share it with me
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.1%

I like using Natadrol 9 caps a day and like the strength gain I get from the product. I can train harder and longer and still recovery really well. I lose some water weight from the product

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 03:48 AM
  2. natadrol?
    By sully65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 09:29 PM
  3. natadrol dosage to 8?
    By massolic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 06:59 AM
  4. Replies: 4