YO LG reps my good bro GTFIH

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Which of you dudes pulsed the old T-911 and what were the effects?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didnt pulse the old..Never seen the reason to to be honest... But thats me:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used the old T911 with a pulse sort of cycle so to speak. Id just pop a couple before a leg workout or a big back workout, but never pulsed it like i would SD if i were to ever pulse SD or something.

I enjoyed it though, i felt my aggression go up and the pump was amazing.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I wouldn't want oversaturation of my androgen receptors...:439:
if ur worried about androgen receptors why dont u take a few grams of lclt throughout and after usage of the t-911? although i really dont buy into the whole receptors not being fresh and first cycle is best because of clean receptors and what not, no scientific literature to support that theory , just bro science. I think the reason that was just something guys put together when the gains didnt come as fast as there first cycle either because they are closer to genetic limits or because they just suck and training and diet so they have great gains first cycle and go again and dont get anything out of it. nd im not refering to u about that bro lol i just hear too many people saying oh my receptors are shot cause i didnt make any gains this cycle

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Never pulsed it myself. Ran that bad boy straight!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used the old T911 with a pulse sort of cycle so to speak. Id just pop a couple before a leg workout or a big back workout, but never pulsed it like i would SD if i were to ever pulse SD or something.

I enjoyed it though, i felt my aggression go up and the pump was amazing.
2 taken preworkout was a nice way to use it :)