Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack

Hey guys I'm looking into taking PHs for the first time and I need some advice. I'm about 5'6, about 170 lbs and I'll be 24 yrs old in August. I lift on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday split, working out my whole body on each day. I've only been lifting in this manner for about a year, however, I've been lifting consistently for about 3-4 years.

My diet has been consistent throughout the 3-4 years I've been working out. I estimate my caloric intake at 3000 calories. I've tried eating about 3500 calories but I felt that most of the weight gain went straight to my stomach. Also, I get a solid 7.5 hours of sleep each night.

I've never really made any gains as far as building muscle, I estimate my body fat % somewhere between 15 and 20%. So, I wanna give PHs a go.

The Arrogantly Anabolic Stack and The Trifecta Stack seem to promote similar results, with the Arrogant stack being more for fat loss and the fact that it's non-hormonal seem to be the only differences.

Which stack do you think is better for me? I'm looking for a lean muscular look, kinda like a bulk looking wide receiver if you know what I mean.

Thanks for any advice.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I've been doing a lot of research into the Trifecta Stack lately and a lot of people say it's good for cutting, so that may be your best bet.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    I've been doing a lot of research into the Trifecta Stack lately and a lot of people say it's good for cutting, so that may be your best bet.
    Yea I'm leaning towards that stack too.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I just made my order for the trifecta stack as well. cant wait, read alot of great reviews on it.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by birdo View Post
    I just made my order for the trifecta stack as well. cant wait, read alot of great reviews on it.
    Trifectaq is damn goodfor lean gains man. Methyl masterdrol will have the rage high and is an excellent strength gainer while keeping you very lean.

Let us know how you enjoy the stack
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Trifectaq is damn goodfor lean gains man. Methyl masterdrol will have the rage high and is an excellent strength gainer while keeping you very lean.

Let us know how you enjoy the stack
    Trifecta stack is the Shiznit!..it can really go either way, and damm proven for so long
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Trifecta stack is the Shiznit!..it can really go either way, and damm proven for so long
    The countdown is almost over should be here either mon or tues.. I might be getting of the subject, but i have athread about picking the right protein with this stack but havnt had any luck with help. My question is have you tried this stack before? if so, what types of protein do u recommend? Any suggestions would be thankful. Oh yah im thinking about adding anadraulic state to the stack, or would this be to much for my body, due to it being my 1st time taking a PH?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

The countdown is almost over should be here either mon or tues.. I might be getting of the subject, but i have athread about picking the right protein with this stack but havnt had any luck with help. My question is have you tried this stack before? if so, what types of protein do u recommend? Any suggestions would be thankful. Oh yah im thinking about adding anadraulic state to the stack, or would this be to much for my body, due to it being my 1st time taking a PH?
    You can use any protein that fits your budget, just make sure most of it is coming from a whole food source.. Our new Lipotropic protein is dam near perfection IMO..and cost should fit into any budget..

Adding AS in this cycle is only going to kick it up a notch!, just start out on the low end due to its potency..., or if you like and you can hold off for about two weeks I'd wait for the New Anadraulic State GTSE to come out, this way you can add it in half way through cycle and carrying it over into your PCT..

Let us know when you get this started.. your going to be very impressed with the Trifecta
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Ive ran this a few times..in many different ways.. I have protein from A-Z results are the same..the choice of protein you choose will not dictate how this cycle turns out for you
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    You can use any protein that fits your budget, just make sure most of it is coming from a whole food source.. Our new Lipotropic protein is dam near perfection IMO..and cost should fit into any budget..

Adding AS in this cycle is only going to kick it up a notch!, just start out on the low end due to its potency..., or if you like and you can hold off for about two weeks I'd wait for the New Anadraulic State GTSE to come out, this way you can add it in half way through cycle and carrying it over into your PCT..

Let us know when you get this started.. your going to be very impressed with the Trifecta
    thanks for the advice, I think im goin to wait for AS GTSE to come out and due like you said and stack it to my pct. I found a very good deal on some bsn syntha 6 protein, but i was also looking at truemass by bsn, not sure if this is a good supp. but was kinda curious on it.? Do you recommend taking any creatine and NO with the trifecta stack?
  11. Registered User
    Answers

thanks for the advice, I think im goin to wait for AS GTSE to come out and due like you said and stack it to my pct. I found a very good deal on some bsn syntha 6 protein, but i was also looking at truemass by bsn, not sure if this is a good supp. but was kinda curious on it.? Do you recommend taking any creatine and NO with the trifecta stack?
    How much of a good deal did you find? I know its $$, AS-GT has creatine in it, so your covered there!, as far as a N.O Product ......seriously look into our Anadraulic Pump, Which is AS's twin brother and meant to be stack together..

These product are going to give you an insane stack brother, anadraulic pump has been getting tremendous reviews, I give samples away in my gym, and dudes rave about it!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rageofscar View Post
    My diet has been consistent throughout the 3-4 years I've been working out. I estimate my caloric intake at 3000 calories. I've tried eating about 3500 calories but I felt that most of the weight gain went straight to my stomach. Also, I get a solid 7.5 hours of sleep each night.
    If you want to build mass naturally, you will have to get over the fact that you will gain some fat along with muscle.

I've never really made any gains as far as building muscle, I estimate my body fat % somewhere between 15 and 20%. So, I wanna give PHs a go.
    That is one reason why. Also I would like to know what your workout is, because if you stuck to compound movements,pushed yourself and ate enough you WILL gain muscle. It is scientific. Just like fat loss.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    If you want to build mass naturally, you will have to get over the fact that you will gain some fat along with muscle.

That is one reason why. Also I would like to know what your workout is, because if you stuck to compound movements,pushed yourself and ate enough you WILL gain muscle. It is scientific. Just like fat loss.

I stick to compound movements throughout the whole workout. The exercises I do are:

Pullups/chinups
    Dips
    Flat Barbell Press/Flat Dumbell Press/Decline Barbell Press
    Power Cleans/Hang Cleans
    Deadlifts
    Back Squat/Front Squat/Box Jumps/Lunges
    Standing and sitting Dumbell Shoulder Press
    Underhand/Overhand Rows
    Pushups/Cable press
    Tricep extenstions/Pulldowns
    Close Grip Press/Decline Close Grip Press

Almost all of these exercises are done using free weights. Only a few are on cables and none are on machines. I wont do all of these exercises, but I'll make sure that I hit every muscle group, picking either 1 or 2 exercises per muscle group. I have a hard time healing and I'm having problems with intensity in the gym. I workout only Mon, Wed, Fri getting 7.5 hours of sleep each night so I know I am resting enough. I basically feel like my body is 20 years older than what it is. This isnt new, I've been feeling like this for a long time, even when I was taking in more calories. So, I think something may be out of wack as far as my hormones are concerned. I am making an appointment with the doctor to get a blood test soon.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Answers

I stick to compound movements throughout the whole workout. The exercises I do are:

Pullups/chinups
    Dips
    Flat Barbell Press/Flat Dumbell Press/Decline Barbell Press
    Power Cleans/Hang Cleans
    Deadlifts
    Back Squat/Front Squat/Box Jumps/Lunges
    Standing and sitting Dumbell Shoulder Press
    Underhand/Overhand Rows
    Pushups/Cable press
    Tricep extenstions/Pulldowns
    Close Grip Press/Decline Close Grip Press

Almost all of these exercises are done using free weights. Only a few are on cables and none are on machines. I wont do all of these exercises, but I'll make sure that I hit every muscle group, picking either 1 or 2 exercises per muscle group. I have a hard time healing and I'm having problems with intensity in the gym. I workout only Mon, Wed, Fri getting 7.5 hours of sleep each night so I know I am resting enough. I basically feel like my body is 20 years older than what it is. This isnt new, I've been feeling like this for a long time, even when I was taking in more calories. So, I think something may be out of wack as far as my hormones are concerned. I am making an appointment with the doctor to get a blood test soon.
    YES I would definitely recommend that man. That is NOT normal for someone your age/weight. Hope it can be remedied.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    YES I would definitely recommend that man. That is NOT normal for someone your age/weight. Hope it can be remedied.
    Yea me too lol, thanks man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arrogantly Anabolic + Trifecta Combined
    By Mr. Havoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 01:01 AM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:50 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0