Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack

rageofscar

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking into taking PHs for the first time and I need some advice. I'm about 5'6, about 170 lbs and I'll be 24 yrs old in August. I lift on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday split, working out my whole body on each day. I've only been lifting in this manner for about a year, however, I've been lifting consistently for about 3-4 years.

My diet has been consistent throughout the 3-4 years I've been working out. I estimate my caloric intake at 3000 calories. I've tried eating about 3500 calories but I felt that most of the weight gain went straight to my stomach. Also, I get a solid 7.5 hours of sleep each night.

I've never really made any gains as far as building muscle, I estimate my body fat % somewhere between 15 and 20%. So, I wanna give PHs a go.

The Arrogantly Anabolic Stack and The Trifecta Stack seem to promote similar results, with the Arrogant stack being more for fat loss and the fact that it's non-hormonal seem to be the only differences.

Which stack do you think is better for me? I'm looking for a lean muscular look, kinda like a bulk looking wide receiver if you know what I mean.

Thanks for any advice.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing a lot of research into the Trifecta Stack lately and a lot of people say it's good for cutting, so that may be your best bet.

rageofscar

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research into the Trifecta Stack lately and a lot of people say it's good for cutting, so that may be your best bet.
Yea I'm leaning towards that stack too.

birdo

Awards
I just made my order for the trifecta stack as well. cant wait, read alot of great reviews on it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just made my order for the trifecta stack as well. cant wait, read alot of great reviews on it.
Trifectaq is damn goodfor lean gains man. Methyl masterdrol will have the rage high and is an excellent strength gainer while keeping you very lean.

Let us know how you enjoy the stack :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trifectaq is damn goodfor lean gains man. Methyl masterdrol will have the rage high and is an excellent strength gainer while keeping you very lean.

Let us know how you enjoy the stack :)
Trifecta stack is the Shiznit!..it can really go either way, and damm proven for so long:thumbsup:

birdo

Awards
Trifecta stack is the Shiznit!..it can really go either way, and damm proven for so long:thumbsup:
The countdown is almost over should be here either mon or tues.. I might be getting of the subject, but i have athread about picking the right protein with this stack but havnt had any luck with help. My question is have you tried this stack before? if so, what types of protein do u recommend? Any suggestions would be thankful. Oh yah im thinking about adding anadraulic state to the stack, or would this be to much for my body, due to it being my 1st time taking a PH?:dunno:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The countdown is almost over should be here either mon or tues.. I might be getting of the subject, but i have athread about picking the right protein with this stack but havnt had any luck with help. My question is have you tried this stack before? if so, what types of protein do u recommend? Any suggestions would be thankful. Oh yah im thinking about adding anadraulic state to the stack, or would this be to much for my body, due to it being my 1st time taking a PH?:dunno:
You can use any protein that fits your budget, just make sure most of it is coming from a whole food source.. Our new Lipotropic protein is dam near perfection IMO..and cost should fit into any budget..

Adding AS in this cycle is only going to kick it up a notch!, just start out on the low end due to its potency..., or if you like and you can hold off for about two weeks I'd wait for the New Anadraulic State GTSE to come out, this way you can add it in half way through cycle and carrying it over into your PCT..

Let us know when you get this started:).. your going to be very impressed with the Trifecta:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran this a few times..in many different ways.. I have protein from A-Z results are the same:)..the choice of protein you choose will not dictate how this cycle turns out for you

birdo

Awards
You can use any protein that fits your budget, just make sure most of it is coming from a whole food source.. Our new Lipotropic protein is dam near perfection IMO..and cost should fit into any budget..

Adding AS in this cycle is only going to kick it up a notch!, just start out on the low end due to its potency..., or if you like and you can hold off for about two weeks I'd wait for the New Anadraulic State GTSE to come out, this way you can add it in half way through cycle and carrying it over into your PCT..

Let us know when you get this started:).. your going to be very impressed with the Trifecta:D
thanks for the advice, I think im goin to wait for AS GTSE to come out and due like you said and stack it to my pct. I found a very good deal on some bsn syntha 6 protein, but i was also looking at truemass by bsn, not sure if this is a good supp. but was kinda curious on it.? Do you recommend taking any creatine and NO with the trifecta stack?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the advice, I think im goin to wait for AS GTSE to come out and due like you said and stack it to my pct. I found a very good deal on some bsn syntha 6 protein, but i was also looking at truemass by bsn, not sure if this is a good supp. but was kinda curious on it.? Do you recommend taking any creatine and NO with the trifecta stack?
How much of a good deal did you find? I know its $$, AS-GT has creatine in it, so your covered there!, as far as a N.O Product ......seriously look into our Anadraulic Pump, Which is AS's twin brother and meant to be stack together..

These product are going to give you an insane stack brother, anadraulic pump has been getting tremendous reviews, I give samples away in my gym, and dudes rave about it!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
My diet has been consistent throughout the 3-4 years I've been working out. I estimate my caloric intake at 3000 calories. I've tried eating about 3500 calories but I felt that most of the weight gain went straight to my stomach. Also, I get a solid 7.5 hours of sleep each night.
If you want to build mass naturally, you will have to get over the fact that you will gain some fat along with muscle.

I've never really made any gains as far as building muscle, I estimate my body fat % somewhere between 15 and 20%. So, I wanna give PHs a go.
That is one reason why. Also I would like to know what your workout is, because if you stuck to compound movements,pushed yourself and ate enough you WILL gain muscle. It is scientific. Just like fat loss.

rageofscar

Awards
If you want to build mass naturally, you will have to get over the fact that you will gain some fat along with muscle.

That is one reason why. Also I would like to know what your workout is, because if you stuck to compound movements,pushed yourself and ate enough you WILL gain muscle. It is scientific. Just like fat loss.

I stick to compound movements throughout the whole workout. The exercises I do are:

Pullups/chinups
Dips
Flat Barbell Press/Flat Dumbell Press/Decline Barbell Press
Power Cleans/Hang Cleans
Deadlifts
Back Squat/Front Squat/Box Jumps/Lunges
Standing and sitting Dumbell Shoulder Press
Underhand/Overhand Rows
Pushups/Cable press
Tricep extenstions/Pulldowns
Close Grip Press/Decline Close Grip Press

Almost all of these exercises are done using free weights. Only a few are on cables and none are on machines. I wont do all of these exercises, but I'll make sure that I hit every muscle group, picking either 1 or 2 exercises per muscle group. I have a hard time healing and I'm having problems with intensity in the gym. I workout only Mon, Wed, Fri getting 7.5 hours of sleep each night so I know I am resting enough. I basically feel like my body is 20 years older than what it is. This isnt new, I've been feeling like this for a long time, even when I was taking in more calories. So, I think something may be out of wack as far as my hormones are concerned. I am making an appointment with the doctor to get a blood test soon.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I stick to compound movements throughout the whole workout. The exercises I do are:

Pullups/chinups
Dips
Flat Barbell Press/Flat Dumbell Press/Decline Barbell Press
Power Cleans/Hang Cleans
Deadlifts
Back Squat/Front Squat/Box Jumps/Lunges
Standing and sitting Dumbell Shoulder Press
Underhand/Overhand Rows
Pushups/Cable press
Tricep extenstions/Pulldowns
Close Grip Press/Decline Close Grip Press

Almost all of these exercises are done using free weights. Only a few are on cables and none are on machines. I wont do all of these exercises, but I'll make sure that I hit every muscle group, picking either 1 or 2 exercises per muscle group. I have a hard time healing and I'm having problems with intensity in the gym. I workout only Mon, Wed, Fri getting 7.5 hours of sleep each night so I know I am resting enough. I basically feel like my body is 20 years older than what it is. This isnt new, I've been feeling like this for a long time, even when I was taking in more calories. So, I think something may be out of wack as far as my hormones are concerned. I am making an appointment with the doctor to get a blood test soon.
YES I would definitely recommend that man. That is NOT normal for someone your age/weight. Hope it can be remedied.