how long of a wait before another cycle of Natadrol and t-911?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im know getting alittle ahead of myself,but for future ref how long would be good time off before starting another run of natadrol?same question about the t-911,and with the t-911 how long should you take it before stopping?and then when atfer can you start it up again?thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im know getting alittle ahead of myself,but for future ref how long would be good time off before starting another run of natadrol?same question about the t-911,and with the t-911 how long should you take it before stopping?and then when atfer can you start it up again?thanks
General rule of thumb, Time on = Time off..not so much for natty supplements, but its always good to give your body a rest..

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks,that sounds good
Agreed, I'd say go for a minimum of 4 weeks. Depends if you did a 4 week or 8 week Natadrol run though. If the cycle is short, then you can repeat the cycle sooner. Myself I'd lean towards doing a nice 6-8 week run and get as much as you can in that time.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed, I'd say go for a minimum of 4 weeks. Depends if you did a 4 week or 8 week Natadrol run though. If the cycle is short, then you can repeat the cycle sooner. Myself I'd lean towards doing a nice 6-8 week run and get as much as you can in that time.
I think 6-8 weeks is where its at..;)