Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect

  1. New Member
    kixazz2529's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect


    Have there been any reviews regarding any pSarm related side effects such as nausea with Natadrol?

    I have tried some pSarm's before and have had no luck at all because I have always felt very sick while lifting, nauseous to the point that I had to stop lifting. I'd be interested in hearing if anyone had noticed and sides like this from Natadrol particularly from people who may have felt the side effects from other pSarm products.

    Thanks

  2. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    As I understand it, the nausea is attributed to the Osthole in pSarm. As ND doesn't contain this ingredient, I doubt you'd have the same trouble. I haven't heard of anyone having nausea from ND either...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  3. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576687
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ive used pSarm and noticed the nausea immediately. I'm into day 6 of natadrol, with no issues whatsoever
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.63%

    no nausea with natadrol. matter of fact no muscle gains with it either. send the natadrol back.
  5. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576687
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    87.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bold statement above, why do you say this?

    I've used lg products in the past, and some didn't work as they suggested. Natadrol is not a must have type supplement and the be-all-end-all supp, but I've had favorable results and have used plenty of supplements, and have been lifting for nearly 10 years and bb-ing for nearly 4.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  6. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    bold statement above, why do you say this?

    I've used lg products in the past, and some didn't work as they suggested. Natadrol is not a must have type supplement and the be-all-end-all supp, but I've had favorable results and have used plenty of supplements, and have been lifting for nearly 10 years and bb-ing for nearly 4.
    That guys just been goin' around bashing ND.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  7. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    no nausea with natadrol. matter of fact no muscle gains with it either. send the natadrol back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    bold statement above, why do you say this?

    I've used lg products in the past, and some didn't work as they suggested. Natadrol is not a must have type supplement and the be-all-end-all supp, but I've had favorable results and have used plenty of supplements, and have been lifting for nearly 10 years and bb-ing for nearly 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That guys just been goin' around bashing ND.
    About the pSarm, I have ran both Psarm and currently running ND, not even close, you shoul dhave zero issues with nausea..

    as far as fanzdslpwr, he wasnt able to gain 10lbs of lean muscle in 4 days, there for he bashes the product, which started about 4-5 days after the release... go figure;;;
  8. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    58.63%

    because natadrol is garbage. its not about gaining a specific weight in a time frame either. its about feeling a pronounced pump in the gym,and or aggressive behavior in the gym. natadrol did nothing like that. I have taken many other supplements that I have felt in a short period. i just have a bad taste in my mouth about LG because of all the hype behind this product. One claim was that it was as effective as M1d. Well its not even close. Heck I usually feel prime in a few days. I felt DTHPROCYCLE within 2 days.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350692
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    because natadrol is garbage. its not about gaining a specific weight in a time frame either. its about feeling a pronounced pump in the gym,and or aggressive behavior in the gym. natadrol did nothing like that. I have taken many other supplements that I have felt in a short period. i just have a bad taste in my mouth about LG because of all the hype behind this product. One claim was that it was as effective as M1d. Well its not even close. Heck I usually feel prime in a few days. I felt DTHPROCYCLE within 2 days.
    effect =/= feel
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  10. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65565
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    because natadrol is garbage. its not about gaining a specific weight in a time frame either. its about feeling a pronounced pump in the gym,and or aggressive behavior in the gym. natadrol did nothing like that. I have taken many other supplements that I have felt in a short period. i just have a bad taste in my mouth about LG because of all the hype behind this product. One claim was that it was as effective as M1d. Well its not even close. Heck I usually feel prime in a few days. I felt DTHPROCYCLE within 2 days.
    Funny M1-D doesn't kick in for me until the second week, I ran Prime, maybe felt something mid way into the third week.. I known people who ran Superdrol, didn't feel anything until day 6-7.., Ive seen people run EPI for 30 days and seen zilch! you do realize that everyone is different dont you?.. All I'm saying is, running a natty supplement for 4 days and calling BS, is complete and utterly absurd.. Seriously... This is from my stand point, not as a LG rep
  11. Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,425
    Rep Power
    1236144
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    82.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    because natadrol is garbage. its not about gaining a specific weight in a time frame either. its about feeling a pronounced pump in the gym,and or aggressive behavior in the gym. natadrol did nothing like that. I have taken many other supplements that I have felt in a short period. i just have a bad taste in my mouth about LG because of all the hype behind this product. One claim was that it was as effective as M1d. Well its not even close. Heck I usually feel prime in a few days. I felt DTHPROCYCLE within 2 days.
    ok, that is your personal experience. doesnt mean you can call it crap and say it doesnt work for others.

    for example, USP Labs OEP didnt work well for me (i am giving it a 2nd chance in summer), but its worked great for many others. although i share my experience i dont tell others its a useless product, since there has been alot of positive feedback on for other users ive seen.

    its because of people like you that companies have to put stuff in their products to make people like you "feel it"

    simply put, if you dont like LG why you keep trying their products?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  12. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21036
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    59.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    As I understand it, the nausea is attributed to the Osthole in pSarm. As ND doesn't contain this ingredient, I doubt you'd have the same trouble. I haven't heard of anyone having nausea from ND either...
    This ^^. Not one user of Natadrol has had nausea.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
  4. Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 240
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 11:36 AM
  5. ph side effect?...ODD...
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in