t-911 for a "real"pct?

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
idk if this is in the right place,i think it is,but anyway by "real"i mean as in a cycle of test.would t-911 be ok to take with with either novalex or clouimd in my PCT to help keep my gains?i just learned about this product and am really looking forward in trying it either as pct for this,or a stand alone.thanks

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
idk if this is in the right place,i think it is,but anyway by "real"i mean as in a cycle of test.would t-911 be ok to take with with either novalex or clouimd in my PCT to help keep my gains?i just learned about this product and am really looking forward in trying it either as pct for this,or a stand alone.thanks
Yeah it makes sense. Though id get formadrol XL for pct, maybe, because it doesnt have yohimbe, or both T-911 and formadrol XL at night.

Id also pick up something like transdermal formestane as well for an Ai. Also this will be good for on cycle, gyno support if you need. A serm will do that as well, if your prone.

Then only lower doses of the SERM is needed, and from my research and personal opinion, higher doses than 20mg of lets say nolvadex can produce pretty side effects.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thank,yeah i'll looked into that stuff before,but i will most likey be running arimx,thats my first choice for an ai during

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't recommend that... for test i would say you DEFINITELY need a serm

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im still going run either nova or clouimd,but i was thinking about adding a t-911 along side other supps to help keep my gains,and t-911 looks a good product to try,the sexual surport is a big deal to me

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im still going run either nova or clouimd,but i was thinking about adding a t-911 along side other supps to help keep my gains,and t-911 looks a good product to try,the sexual surport is a big deal to me
It seemed to help me a lot in my Epithio PCT on top of the Nolvadex.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok my bad. I think it'd be a great add

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea it can be added, but no means solo..lol