Ghenerate + I-GH-1

1. Ghenerate + I-GH-1

LG,

What is the proper way to dose these together?

I know Ghenerate is 7 sprays twice a day (once pre-wo, once pre-bed).
    How much I-GH-1 should I take w/ each dose?

As a frame of reference, I am a 6'0, 205 lb male.

Thank you!

2. Hey brother id change the GHenerate to 6 sprays 2x a day. Also with the IGH-1 i cant remember the exact dosing on the bottle, but id go with 3-4 caps before bed and you should be golden.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

3. I know LG had said to use it twice a day combined but to reduce the I-GH1 dose. Can you ask him? Thanks!
    •   

4. Bump to this. How many I-GH-1 should we be taking w/ Ghenerate?

Also, how many ml is 6 sprays? What is the dosage supposed to be?

5. Bump damn it!

6. I have been taking 3 I-GH-1 in the moring w/ 6 sprays of Ghenerate. This is my pre-workout dose.

I have been taking 2 I-GH-1 pre-bed w/ 6 sprays of Ghenerate. This is my nighttime dose.

Am I doing it right ?

7. I get all of my dosing in during the day as the night time dosing was giving me really bad insomia.

8. Monk,

Not sure how i didnt see this, but you are correct the dose should be kept low.. I would remove your I-GH-1 Dose pre work out, its not needed..this is per Legal Gear also...

Dose 2 I-GH-1 per night, with your 6 sprays of GHenerate prior to sleep......
    and your correct, 6 spays is 1ml..., which is the recommend dosage.. 2x a day

Now keep in mind dosing both together, will change up your cycle..so only dose the GH M-F, not on the weekends..but continue to dose the I-GH-1, 7 days a week

you can always PM us anytime

9. I currently use 8 sprays Ghenerate with 4 1-GH-1 before bed. I'd like to use Ghenerate before workout, but I use Perfect Carb and Lipotropic about 45mins before workout and Anadraulic Pump immediatley before.

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

10. Sounds god LG!

Why do you not want any I-GH-1 pre-workout? Wouldn't the ingredients be useful?

Monk

11. Bump for answers

12. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Sounds god LG!

Why do you not want any I-GH-1 pre-workout? Wouldn't the ingredients be useful?

Monk
    one of the main reasons for dosing I-GH-1 alongside GHenerate is to keep prolactin down if any comes to light, this is why LG recommends a low dose, can you take it along side GH pre work out? yes, you sure can and thats up to you..

13. Ghenerate + BULK 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. DAA and GHenerate
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:04 PM
  2. Ghenerate
    By louisaboy in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:01 AM
  3. ghenerate
    By spartan300 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0