INSANE Stack Discounts and Deals! - Free Shipping! - Natadrol, GHenerate, LP and MORE

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
LG Sciences Stacks at INSANE Discounts

We should all be thankful that the science behind nutrient supplementation has advanced exponentially in recent years, but there’s no denying that it can be very overwhelming.

We here at LG Sciences want to make it as easy as possible on you, which is why we’ve done all the hard work in advance. We’ve formulated the products, produced them, and have now created stacks to better assist you in finding what you need. Just match your goals with the stack description and you’re set.

Whether it’s fat loss and body recomposition, energy and pump, muscular endurance and recovery, increasing body mass, or improving sleep, we’ve got you covered!

Free Shipping on Gargantuan Growth Stack and Arrogantly Anabolic Stack

Click a Stack For More Information

I-GH-1 and SLIN are FULL Size, not Sample Bottles!!

Reg: $198.95 - ONLY: $119.99 + Free Shipping!

Reg: $155.95 - ONLY: $99.99 + Free Shipping!

Reg: $136.97 - ONLY: $69.99!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Awesome stacks man! I especially like Arrogantly Anabolic and Hyperplasic Recovery.

eximoz

Awards
These are great deals. I would advise people to take advantage of these opportunities.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Awesome stacks man! I especially like Arrogantly Anabolic and Hyperplasic Recovery.
Those are both great, but I really think the Gargantuan Growth Stack will do people the most good. Can't go without the basics! - And that deal is just incredible. Well short of what it would cost for each of those separately.
These are great deals. I would advise people to take advantage of these opportunities.
I agree. I've got these setup in respect to optimal dosing as well, so they should keep you covered for a good couple of months if not more.

I hope Arrogantly Anabolic will give people an idea of how great Speed V2 really is. The name is misleading, and I admit it even tricked me. I've never "felt" it working as I do a stim, but when you realize you're shedding weight more easily, and keeping fat off even after taking in more than normal amount of cheat meals, you'll know what's doing it! It's an awesome product. - Although Natadrol has the recomp effect as well, albeit, a different pathway, thus the synergy of the stack. :)