Natadrol - Dosing Protocol?

xink

Awards
  • Established
I've seen mixed info on dosing, can you guys come out with a clear dosing guide?

I loved how clear and easy it was with the Asteroid Stack - number of pills, times of day, on empty stomach, etc.

Thanks,

X

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it does say... 4 to 6 (2 around breakfast 2 around lunch 2 around dinner)

xink

Awards
  • Established
It says to take 4-6 with food spaced throughout the day... However, I'm still looking for details like, "Take X for the first N days" - specifics like that.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i just got my bottles in,

should you dose morning midafternoon and night. Or if u take it at night it will cause fluctuations with your natural hormonal pattern
?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got my bottles in,

should you dose morning midafternoon and night. Or if u take it at night it will cause fluctuations with your natural hormonal pattern
?
I recommend dosing: 2/2/2 (UponWaking/Afternoon/Pre-bed) - With or without food.

I don't really recommend starting lower or anything. I always recommend the full 6 cap dose per day. I wouldn't recommend below that unless you were real small or female.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recommend dosing: 2/2/2 (UponWaking/Afternoon/Pre-bed) - With or without food.

I don't really recommend starting lower or anything. I always recommend the full 6 cap dose per day. I wouldn't recommend below that unless you were real small or female.
so what about working your way up to 8 caps? who dares!?

2am, 2pre-workout-2later on, 2 prebed. that would work perfect if you workout 3-4 hours after waking up right?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what about working your way up to 8 caps? who dares!?

2am, 2pre-workout-2later on, 2 prebed. that would work perfect if you workout 3-4 hours after waking up right?
That's up to you. I also don't recommend that. I think there is a point of diminishing returns. - But go ahead and try it if you'd like.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think ill stick with 6 when i do do it. if i dont feel anything after 3-4 weeks i may up it to 8.